How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb tracklisting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ponkine

Refugee
Hola amigos :wave: I found this on www.amazon.co.uk , and isn´t not good news my friends, because it seems the new album will have just 11 songs :( and not 14, as someone said a while ago.
Here´s the tracklisting:

1. Vertigo
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
3. City of Blinding Lights
4. A Man And A Woman
5. Yahweh
6. Crumbs From Your Table
7. All Because Of You
8. Tough
9. Miracle Drug
10. Full Metal Jacket/Native Son
11. Love And Peace Or Else

I want your opinions my friends

:yes:

Take Care

This is NOT the tracklisting. I'm tiring of saying this, but it is outright plagiarism of a speculative tracklist posted on Interference.

IT IS NOT THE REAL TRACKLISTING.

ponkine said:
I HOPE this won´t be the official tracklisting !!! :yes:

Why not? You don't know what the songs are like, so how can you really judge it?

i hope all because of you comes in around there, the problem with all that you can't leave behind was all of the great songs were 1,2,3,4,5 and then the rest of the songs you didn't even feel like listening to.. it took me 2 years to finally start listening past kite

My prediction:

1. Native Son
2. Crumbs From Your Table
3. Vertigo
4. Yahweh
5. A Man & A Woman
6. All Because of You
7. City of Burning Lights
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
9. Miracle Drug
10. Love & Peace or Else
11. Original of the Species
12. Tough

Bet on it. :wink:

IF it is true (which it isnt)

u2 sure love to put long named songs in track numero two recently... stuck in a moment you cant get out of, sometimes you cant make it on your own

have to say its speculation beause on of the titles isnt decided yet. "Native Son/Full Metal Jacket"??? Uhh....nope. Q Magazine printed 6 definites off the album and the same way they listed them in order are the first 6 songs on the amazon site. Coincidence? then the last 5 are anyones guess, its just funny that amazon's are so similar to other sites on the internet :eyebrow:

DaveC said:
My prediction:

1. Native Son
2. Crumbs From Your Table
3. Vertigo
4. Yahweh
5. A Man & A Woman
6. All Because of You
7. City of Burning Lights
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
9. Miracle Drug
10. Love & Peace or Else
11. Original of the Species
12. Tough

Bet on it. :wink:

So I'm clearly an idiot, seeing as I just realized that U2.com posted officially that it'll have 11 songs. :|

Anyways, take out Original of the Species from there and you've got it. I have a gut feeling OOTS changed itself to Vertigo anyways. :wink:

Once again, my using of "Native Son/Full Metal Jacket" was an EITHER/OR situation - I never meant to posit that the track was named as such with both names.

I never thoughts I'd regret such a silly speculation so much. :crazy:

DaveC, I bet your list will be on Amazon or HMV soon :wink:

I don't think that Vertigo is OOTS though, cause it was supposed to be about Edge's daughter, it was in some interview a while back, don't remember which one...

Back
Top Bottom