How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - a different view! A newbie's view!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xaviMF22 said:

yes!!!!

No really although I can't stand HTDAAB, I'm glad other people like it.
Where some see the album as genius, I see a borefest and the only album which hasn't grown on me.

Don't be expressing opinions now.........

(I agree with you 100% BTW, complete and total snooze-fest)

KUEFC09U2 said:
you can stress your opinion as much as you like, but certain people will always belive there opinion is much more important than yours

And they will post here for hours on end, day after day to ensure you are aware of their more important opinions....

I have always loved the album but there are songs that ae really jumping out at me now that didn't before. Original of the Species and Miracle Drug are really hitting me hard now.

No really although I can't stand HTDAAB, I'm glad other people like it. Where some see the album as genius, I see a borefest and the only album which hasn't grown on me. [

Hey, that's fair. If you don't like it, you don't like it. I just have a hard time understanding not liking it.

I must admit, Bomb took me a little longer to get into than ATYCLB, but I really think it's a better album overall.

The only song I really didn't like was track seven, Between a Man and a Woman, but even that has grown on me a little. I already loved ithe album as a whole going into the tour, but Bomb only grew on me more seeing the songs live.

Just hearing Bono hit the high note in Sometimes was worth the price of admission alone.

As for City of Blinding Lights, it was a fabulous concert opener with the opening riff, the lights and the confetti raining down.

As much as you folks are amazed that people like this album, I'm equally shocked that you all do not.

Back
Top Bottom