how to determine the title of the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rymyx

The Fly
After hearing these clips does anyone have any new ideas or guesses as to the albums title?

I like this one:

U2 "On Edge"

AFter hearing all of the recordings, I would suggest this one:
"How to Silence the Spaniards and the Waves" ;P

Last edited:
I bet the reason why we haven't gotten confirmation about the album title yet is because they are going to title it "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb", but don't want the media to ruin the buzz by writing about the album with that title until they have heard it. It makes sense because the media will certainly title articles, "U2 Dropping A Bomb" and stupid variations of that, which can easily hurt the already positive buzz. IF they are going to go with this title, and it seems like they are, they must be REALLY confident in the final result. It would be so easy for review headlines to be "New U2 Album Is A Real Bomb"... and with as media savvy as they are, surely they are thinking of this.

Actually, I think swiping the Kubrick movie for a title verbatim would be cool: "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb." :hmm:

how about EVOLUTION?? I love that title. The reason why I love it is because from what I hear, U2 has yet again evolved into an even greater musical group! I would pick Evolution but i know it will not be that title anyway. BUT i do think this album could surpass Jashua tree in terms of the amount of great songs in it!

Back
Top Bottom