How to contact u2.com???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

atikicat

War Child
Does anyone have an email address to contact u2.com? I can't find anything on the new site. Thanks!

Ballymun said:
In regards to what?

In regard to the problems with the Vertigo game/contest. I've been in contact with the people at cd:uk, who are running the same contest in cooperation with u2.com. I told them of the problems in detail and urged them to remove the phrase "The person with the highest score will receive..." from the U2 competition page of the cd:uk site. They haven't yet though. It would seem that no really cares that this contest is a complete joke. That being said...I guess I don't need to contact u2.com afterall.:huh:

Never mind...I can tell by the score board that they've clearly got the message. Thank you u2.com!

edit: then again.....????

Last edited:
I am going nuts trying to register at the site. In the FanFire shop area, it says that you need to register a second time to the FanFire area of the site, as your info will be diff than your seperate from the U2.com main area registration. I am so confused.

What I want to do is get on the u2.com mailing list. I think I asked HelloAngel once about this, but it isn't any clearer. That way, if the site has a ticket offer, I won't not have enough info.

HOW do you register for the mailing list? This is seperate from Fan Fire isn't it?

After that, I will register for the FanFire stuff. I am not entering my billing info with FanFire until I am registered with the mailing list at the main area of the site. I don't want to take a chance on being rejected trying to get tix (people got tix through U2.coml ast time) b/c I don't have info listed at both areas of the site. TM is easier at this stage! Also, I want to beat the rush, as we will be getting tikcet info very soon, within the next 2 weeks I am sure, IF the fan pre-sale is to happen in late Nov. Without prop, I am trying to ocver as many bases as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll need a detailed walk-through of this, as i don't want to keep bugging people. Thanks!

BonoFox1 said:
Im curious!!! Is the old/newer U2.com no more?..no forums???

An entirely new version of U2.com is currently in development, and will be launched around the same time as the new album (which is now only one week away). The forums will return, but don't expect any major changes in that area.

Back
Top Bottom