How time Flies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
I Know Bono is off to help the world,and practicaly always has been and I know he is not young,but does anybody else wish he would not be so tight and be loosen up, and be like he was (fun) around the 90`s but still do what he does? :shrug:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
He's not having fun now?

I think right now, he's at a great combination of the 80's and 90's Bono...

you think so well he is kinda fun :lol: like that collaboration with Greenday but that was about what he is doing now too though...

I just think he is to busy to have any fun...

U2isthebest said:

Zootles, Why do those Keane songs seem so disturbingly unfamiliar to me?:hmm:

They're from a new unofficial release of b-sides, covers and rare stuff called Little Broken Words. :hyper:

I did not know, but I admit to not recalling your screen name when I typed my smart-assed reply. One quick glance to the left of my typing, and I would have seen the "babe" part.

I stand (well, sit) corrected.

:wink:

corianderstem said:
I did not know, but I admit to not recalling your screen name when I typed my smart-assed reply. One quick glance to the left of my typing, and I would have seen the "babe" part.

I stand (well, sit) corrected.

:wink:

Grandma Cori is getting a little senile these days.:(

We still love her though!:cute:

Cut me some slack! I've spent the last 3 weeks coughing all my lungs up, and I'm all doped up on antibiotics!

Now get off my lawn, you damn kids!!!! :madwife:

You know it, grandma girlfriend!

Um .... oh yes. Thread at hand.

Bono - less fun now, or now with extra fun?

flybabe just wants to see the leather again .

one day one day .....

sigh.

he's still jetting around the world and hanging out with supermodels and hot actresses, as well as smoking pot with aussie celebrities, souds like fun to me .

Well vocally I wish Bono would relax a bit. Especially on the more rocking tunes anymore he tends to oversing and have a stressed quality. I prefer the tunes that rock with a more relaxed and emotive Bono. Think of the vocals in "In Gods Country" vs "Vertigo". Or "The Fly" vs "All Because Of You". Bono needs a chill pill and to put his poet hat back on.

well If I actually spent time with him it might change my perspective about him,either way I luv the guy :cute:

but still i do think he needs to loosen up :shame:

Back
Top Bottom