How much ya bench?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
What member of U2 and posse (Management, Producers, Friends) can bench press the most? I think its Paul McGuinness. Maybe Guggi.

It's all about Larry. C'mon...you've seen him when he unbuttons his shirt a little....the dude is so frickin' buff...

Definitely Larry. I mean, look at him!

Larryonblender2.jpg

I think Caroline Corr could take Larry...drummer vs. drummer.

hmm..a little pleba action here tonight. By the way, it looks like Bono is trying to stuff his flip flop down the front of Larry's trousers there. And Larry is quite surprised by it.

corrvamp.jpg

Come on, she looks brutal.

Last edited:
Well, since you expressed curiosity, here is the entire picture. :wink:

U2_Blender_contents2.jpg

Don't ask me what Adam is doing. :wink:

I have seen that before, but I have to say in all my years probably the my favorite pic of U2 second to the Zoo TV era where they are hamming it up in front of the world backdrop. I have that one too..somewhere on a zip disk.

Adam is hilarious there. Singing the praises of Bono's rear side. So my wife says. I have a feeling Adam would either surprise you with his "feats of strength" or not show up. They are all quite small.

Last edited:
miss becky said:
Well, since you expressed curiosity, here is the entire picture. :wink:

U2_Blender_contents2.jpg

Don't ask me what Adam is doing. :wink:

oh wow that has to been the worst pic of the band i have ever seen

seriously, what the hell is adam doing to bono, bono sure seems to like it too

HEHEHEHE,, WTF is Adam doing on that picture

And BTW, Great topic :wink: I´ll go with Paul M.

He looks younger than me and thats saying something because I'm not bleeding 18 till next year:wink: Ok maybe thats a bit too far even for auld Dorian Gray here

Clearly Larry wins the bench-pressing contest. And in the Blender pic, I'm reasonably sure Adam's copping a little Bono bootay. Crazy rock and rollers.

You can't tell what Adam is doing?

Trying to keep Bono from falling backwards.

*Hehe, "We get our skis on and Bono falls over immediately." Adam 1982.*

Bench the most, probably Larry, though... Adam does have to hold that bass all the time, which is the biggest instrument in rock and roll.

Back
Top Bottom