How much impact does this U2 song have on u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
'The First Time'........?

my gawd...........it makes a huge one on me, all the time!

To me, its the most peaceful, relaxing, beautiful U2 song ever.....I find myself floating when I listen to it.....I feel like Im falling miles down from a bridge to a river...........I go on forever and ever.......

How does it make u feel?

I have a lover A lover like no other She got soul, soul, soul, sweet soul And she teach me how to sing

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't like The First Time that much to be honest. There are far better songs around though the lyrics are great. :yes:

FallingStar said:
I don't like The First Time that much to be honest. There are far better songs around though the lyrics are great. :yes:

Dirty Day is my fave song from Zooropa :heart: :yes: :drool: :D :up:

Lara Mullen said:
Dirty Day is my fave song from Zooropa :heart: :yes: :drool: :D :up:
Mine is :lemon: - I know that this isn't a thread for fave Zooropa songs, though.... :| :D
And Lara, your sig is----------:drool: ! :D CHeck your PM in some minutes.

you know what, this song NEVER hit me until I saw The Millioon Dollar Hotel, that song pretty much opens the movie and that version is just real CLEAR and wow, its deep!

Nice lyrics, did you know that the band haven't considered that song for the album? they didn't believed it was good enough.
Actually it was Bryan Eno the one that convinced them.

it makes me thankful.

it is the very first U2 song I did a tab search for when I connected to the internet. That is a very funny fond memory:)

verse 2 always get dug out and sung to my dearest friend (my brother in this case.... is a sister)

I listened to the whole Zooropa yesterday in the warm winter sun. Now THAT had me floating:)

U2LA said:
you know what, this song NEVER hit me until I saw The Millioon Dollar Hotel, that song pretty much opens the movie and that version is just real CLEAR and wow, its deep!

First, let me tell you, it?s soooo good to see you posting again Camilo! ;) :love:

Second. although I have always loved The First Time I agree that it?s completely breathtaking in the opening of MDH movie...the song was taken to another dimension, really. :up:

Last August when I was in Chicago for 4 days, my friends and I stopped in this really expensive, ultra trendy shoe store, and this song was playing.

What about the MDH instrumental first time?!?!?!

sooo good

I could put it on and bask in its warmth forever

ahhhh...nothing like MDH and a good glass of premium oil

adamswildhoney said:

Lol i did the wee smilies in the if you wear that velvet dress thread and you did :yes: :yes: there too....lol :D

FS- i checked my PM- Have fun today btw! :)

My 2nd fave song from Zooropa is Numb....mmmmmmm...*watching Numb video*

Back
Top Bottom