How Much Do The RED Products Cost?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joelazar

The Fly
I was wondering if someone could tell me the prices of the mens hoodies, tshirts, and the wallet.

If you click through on Gap.com it allows you to shop for the products that are already available and gives you all the prices.

I wanted the hoodie but its $60 :shocked:

I guess I'll have to settle for a Inspi(RED) tshirt. But its sold out online, so it doesnt say the price. I'm guessing its $28-$30.

joelazar said:
I wanted the hoodie but its $60 :shocked:

I guess I'll have to settle for a Inspi(RED) tshirt. But its sold out online, so it doesnt say the price. I'm guessing its $28-$30.

the tshirts are 28 dollars.. I got my Inspi(red) tshirt last nite.

The only thing tho is the wording is really really faded especially the part that says"Inspi" (you can bearly see it) the "(red)" seems fine... Anyone else notice this?

the belts are around $30 either red or [i think] white
and they have the variuos "red" words stamped on it.
those are real cool.

bags are about $50 at least 3 diff color-variations.

there are several Non-worded tops in grayish-white; close to navy-blue & white skinny-striped long sleeve shirt; a GAP shirt w raised G-A-P lettering [I'm sure I saw the red tag <everythong was grouped together> ].

the Bracelet comes in 4 variations......

Black & Red.
White & Red.
Brown & Red.
Olive & Red.

:D

Last night{fri} in Mid-town Manhatten as I walked up from a net cafe, i saw the [closed] GAP Red stuff in their window.

Today I was walking eastward {NYC} from{PA Bus TerminaL} Eight Ave /42nd street to B'way- going to down to THAT Gap there, when i saw the 42nd St one. So I popped in there instead.

dazzledbylight said:
t
there are several Non-worded tops in grayish-white; close to navy-blue & white skinny-striped long sleeve shirt; a GAP shirt w raised G-A-P lettering [I'm sure I saw the red tag <everythong was grouped together> ].

(RED) thongs? Now that's hot. I'll take ten of those!

Oh my god yes! mine too and it's been bugging me. I just wanted to know if all the shirts are like that or just mine. I guess they all are. They all were on Oprah too but then Penelope Cruz was wearing one that wasn't faded at all.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

the tshirts are 28 dollars.. I got my Inspi(red) tshirt last nite.

The only thing tho is the wording is really really faded especially the part that says"Inspi" (you can bearly see it) the "(red)" seems fine... Anyone else notice this?

Mine is readable, but it is somewhat faded... is that how yours is too? or is it completely bold?

Why not make a $50 donation to an AIDS charity once a year?
It'd probably be giving them more money then buying this crap.

Back
Top Bottom