How Many Times Have You Played the Album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i have to admit. i've probably played the entire thing about 6 times already...not to mention my repeats of Miracle Drug and OoTS....

man this album is great!

I guess I'm not so hard core. Only 4 or so times.
Individually, it varies...

OSC about 7 times.
COBL about 7 times.
MD about 10 times.
SYCMIOYO about 13 times.
etc.

Well, um. I don't know. Yesterday, I listened to it non-stop from about noon until 4:00 AM. Woke up today at 10:00 AM, and have been listening to that ever since. I don't feel like doing the math. :wink:

Dont`t know how many times I listened to it.

Although, I can say one thing: my stereo is radioactive from the bomb!!!

Don't know about last night. Before I fell asleep at the computer I hadn't finished downloading the songs. But I've caught up today. I'd say 4 or 5 times this morning and 3 so far this afternoon.:wink:

damn, all the way straight, about 15 i think. I've been busy or it would have been more :wink: I havent started listening to my favorites yet, the album is still strong enough where I can listen all the way straight through.

on 'miracle drug' of my fifth time through. i've listened to 'original of the species' about 100 times so far. more addictive than blue crack!

I start on my way into the city and then when I get to my desk, I have it set up so I can plug my iPod in to my speakers and start all over again. I work from 8 to 5, 45 minute break for lunch (but I take my iPod with me) so we're looking at a good 10 hours of U2 listening a day. Good God I need help.

played fully bout 5 times.....Miracle Drug? ...an unhealthy amount of times...

In order of playing:

Miracle Drug
One Step Closer
Love and Peace
Crumbs From Your Table
All Because Of You
A Man And A Woman
Sometimes You Cant
City Of Blinding
Original Of The Species
Yahweh
Vertigo

..but Vertigo is making its way back up...

I cant believe that 'Crumbs' was getting bad press...I think its one of the strongest! ...great melody...

Yahweh is my only real disappointment...bit corny ending, but Fast Cars should fix that...

GREAT album..

also...still to see what is so EXcellent about 'City' ....its good and all, but not a patch on Miracle Drug...I nearly passed out after that one..

..start of 'All Because' is DEADLY!!!!

I was away when the album leaked so I was only able to download it yesterday morning...but yesterday it was on constant repeat from around 9am to Midnight, and today, so far constant repeat for about 8 hours...and it keeps sounding better & better :D

Back
Top Bottom