How many shows will you have seen on this tour after the second leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If everything goes as planned for the third leg, 7.

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

7 if Prop gets me 10/24 tickets and not any other MSG show.

CK

[This message has been edited by TheU2 (edited 10-01-2001).]

Originally posted by Hewson:
Will be 5 on this tour, was planning on it being 6, but my wife refuses to get on a plane after the recent events, so I eliminated my plans for a Griswold-esque Vegas vacation.

No problem, just buy a station wagon.

8 concerts in 3 different countries...well, 4 if you count Quebec as a country!
wink.gif

13, in five different countries. Canada, Denmark, Sweden, England and Ireland. Every single one different from the other. Even in the setlist. Not one show had the exact same songs in the setlist, kind of cool I think.

And some correction, after the 3rd leg I guess you mean, cause they played Europe too, which was the 2nd leg.
smile.gif

And to the comment of giving other a chance. The only ticket I bought at the presale or the official releaseday was for the swedish ones. To all the other shows I have either traded or asked around to get tickets to. Some of the shows I didn't even had a ticket to when I arrived.
If there is a will there is a way...

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

2 here:

Indy and Notre Dame next week on the 10th

whooo hoooo!

Good things definately come to those who wait...especially when you've waited since junior high school 14 years ago and making a vow you'd one day see your favorite group live. Looks like lightning struck twice.
smile.gif

------------------
"Yeah, we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter night. One heart, one hope, one love."

MMMM...How many times have I seen U2 this year? well...

3x in Anaheim (2x in the heart!!!)
Slane 1 (hard to beat!!)

Will see them this fall:
3x in LA (GA line)
1 in Las Vegas also GA via ETS! Making the grand total of 8 U2 concerts this year!!! I cannot believe this!! Better yet my family and friends cannot believe this!! I know, I'm greedy, but hey, I need my fix now and who knows if and/or when they will tour next! Wish all could see u2 once and if lucky more than once!!!

2 London
2 Slane (cost a month's wage for tickets alone)
eek.gif

Would have gone to more on the third but can't as have family probs

Probably cheaper this way though!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
No problem, just buy a station wagon.
Ahh yes...the family truckster!
Tie the dog to the bumper, put Aunt Edna on the roof and away we go!

------------------
The joker is the best card.

10 total on the Elevation tour (4 to go, LA Oak Oak LA).

19 total U2 shows since Amnesty Conspiracy of Hope Tour in 1986 (I went a little nuts on this tour).

Back
Top Bottom