How many people are left that haven't heard anything new except Vertigo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ive only heard vertigo.....
im patient
and im not DYING to hear everything else...there is other stuff to listen to...
like barry manilow
seals and crofts
light hits of the 80's

these gems will suspend me until the release date...

Last edited:
hi,

a colleague sent me SYCMIOYO, MD and YAHWEH and boy these really rock! SYC.. made me cry. i read from a thread somewhere that it also made Edge cry. Not the ballad type of song, but a rock ballad that lingers in your head... great lyrics too. Just how one can mix lyric poetry and rock and not sound mushy is only something Bono can do. I wish I can send you guys, but i downloaded it in my office PC and cant even send it to my personal email addy coz of the company limitations. Definitely these 3 would be classics.

i give you folks all the credit in the world. I don't know if you are pacient or nuts...kidding...I hope you can hold out until the actual release. I've heard the album and I'm still giddy and eager to pick up the deluxe cd. the songs are wonderful & once i get my greedy little hands on the lyrics, it'll make them so much better (if that's possible).

Good Luck !!:wave: :wave:

I've only listened to Vertigo. :happy:

I actually downloaded the leak as soon as it was out, and listened to the Vertigo track from that over and over. :coocoo:

I'm thinking about listening to COBL though, I did have that track from the BBC performance. :drool:

Last edited:
Muggsy said:
I only have listened to "Vertigo"...

Bono didn't impressed me... but edge and adam are F*** great.

is a good song... but i don't know if i'm gonna buy the album :|

Whoa there!! Why would you not buy the album?? Even if you don't like Vertigo?! If you're not a big fan of Vertigo, there are plenty of complementary songs that are freaking awesome on this album!

Still waiting- my delivery from Amazon.Com will be on or about the 23rd of November. I want to be totally surprised since I have waited so long.

Zoocoustic said:
I've only listened to Vertigo.

It's funny watching all these people on these boards and how they have absolutely NO SELF CONTROL.

They will respond by saying "who cares", and "why torture yourself" and so on and so forth.

Give me a break. I've waited 4 years for this album and I can wait two more weeks. I'm totally looking forward to that first day when I get home from Best Buy and pop HTDAAB into my giant home stereo. I'm just going to indulge completely in this new album on that day. It will be excellent.

the same here!! (only Vertigo)

And it's not a torture, you all should be jealous...
:wink:

Last edited:
Zoocoustic said:
I've only listened to Vertigo.

It's funny watching all these people on these boards and how they have absolutely NO SELF CONTROL.

They will respond by saying "who cares", and "why torture yourself" and so on and so forth.

Give me a break. I've waited 4 years for this album and I can wait two more weeks. I'm totally looking forward to that first day when I get home from Best Buy and pop HTDAAB into my giant home stereo. I'm just going to indulge completely in this new album on that day. It will be excellent.

I never was very good at restraining myself. :wink: But here's the thing that makes it all worth it - I got to experience U2 bliss a full two weeks before I expected to! And I still managed to experience it the same way I'd experience any U2 album; on my stereo at full blast. The only thing I missed was the album sleeve. But that's still okay, because I'll be getting that part of the experience on the 23rd, in addition to a cool DVD and a book. It's a win-win situation!

Last edited:
Acrobat_Al said:

the same here!! (only Vertigo)

And it's not a torture, you all should be jealous...
:wink:

What's your email? I want to send you some really cool songs!

haven't listened to any of them and i'm not going to. i want to save up till i actually have the album.

vertigo and mercy, but I keep on hearing a voice inside me that says" all the album, all the album can be mine, all the album, all the album can be mine, just give me what I want, and no one gets hurt."

1 week and a half- yipee

Back
Top Bottom