How many of you still wear your ONE bracelet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
It's been a couple of years since the Vertigo tour. How many of you still wear the bracelet? Mine is gathering dust in my desk drawer. :reject:

I don't, but I very, very rarely wear a watch or bracelet. I can't stand the feeling of anything around my wrist.

I still wear mine out of habit, along with a couple of other random bracelets (just bracelets, not wristbands for a cause or anything) that I picked up somewhere or other.

I used to wear over 30 jelly bracelets on my wrist. I'm glad I'm out of that habit.

I never had one. :uhoh:

corianderstem said:
I can't stand the feeling of anything around my wrist.

I've gotten used to wearing a watch and I wear one all the time (except showering etc), but bracelets and such drive me nuts. I can't stand rings either.

I wear one ring, but really I only wear it so I have something to fidget with. :wink:

The rare times I wear a bracelet, it spends more time being fidgeted with than it does being worn.

Still wearing mine. I pull out a new one occasionally and I took it off back when I was going to interviews but other than that I pretty much wear it everyday.
Just had someone ask me about One - 2 days ago.

My original one was huge so I stopped wearing it, it never stayed on. My friend has worn one since they came out and hers broke, so she ordered 10 more and gave me one b/c it's the smaller size. I have it on now and don't really take it off. I wear it more often than my wedding/engagement rings (which slide off b/c of cold and me losing so much weight).

I still wear my braclet which is the Swedish edition of Make Poverty History. I got it in November '05 and I only take it off when I'm doing sports basically or in other situations where it might get caught. Starting to become more cream than white though. :lol:

I still wear my bracelet, it's the German version of ONE, I don't wear it on a daily basis because I have already lost two bracelets and I'm afraid of losing another one, but I wear it on special occasions. Won't wear it so much during the summer because I'm sweating too much underneath. But generally, I'm proud to wear it.

Back
Top Bottom