how many of us can recite numb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

how much of numb can you recite

• i dont project, dont connect, protect, dont expect, suggest

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • i am the fat lady

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • i feel all of numb

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • i feel all of numb and i am the fat lady

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
dont project
dont connect
protect
dont expect
suggest

worst poll ever:slant:

Last edited:
I can recite about half of the song, but not very good.

:evil: Poor Edge that he had to learnt the lyrics for Numb for the VMAs or whatever.

kobayashi said:
dont project
dont connect
protect
dont expect
suggest

worst poll ever:slant:

haha...im actually proud i can recite the above lines....and another phrase that says something about balancing on the fence..:rolleyes:

the poll sort of confuzzles me too, Sicy.

I can recite Edge's parts, but I sometimes get confused on which words go in which sections. I know the refrain.

I can sing all the lyrics as it plays, but I can recite very few from memory. There's just so many.

this actually is rocket science

i figured this may happen:happy:
dont project, dont connect, protect, dont expect, suggest->this would mean you can only sing the chorus. or the part edge repeats numerous times
i am the fat lady-->this would mean you can only sing the fat lady part
i feel all of numb-->i guess this would be the whole thing
i feel all of numb and i am the fat lady-->this would be the ability to sing the fat lady part and and the edges part

it makes sense to me!
*throws down poll toy and runs home.

I voted that I'm feeling Edge and the Fat Lady, but I add this disclaimer:

The words coming out of my mouth may or may not be the actual lyrics to the song.

Numb is definitely one of those songs where you think you know all the words, but you've probably made up a few along the way. What a great song.

I've been thinking last weekend that this is the only U2 song that is sung by 3 of them: Edge (Don't xxx), Bono (Too much is not enough) and Larry (I feel numb), as I'm told.

Hope they play it again on the next tour.

Ooops, I voted wrong. :shrug:

I LOVE how Bono sings the fat lady part! Did Larry actually sing that part on the CD and on tour? I thought it was only a one time deal for a sound check or something?

Whatever the case, Bono's fat lady voice is so cool in that song. :bono: :scream: :cool: (smiley translation- Bono's voice cool.)

Back
Top Bottom