How many copies will you buy? add to the interference total!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1 for me, and I just have to say some of these personal totals have to be Horse-Shit, or at least I hope they are, people you really don't need that many copies of one album....

RobVox

RobVox said:
1 for me, and I just have to say some of these personal totals have to be Horse-Shit, or at least I hope they are, people you really don't need that many copies of one album....

RobVox

How are they horse shit?

You know, we are allowed to purchase additional copies as christmas gifts! Every think of that? Or are you the grinch?

boosterjuice said:

How are they horse shit?

You know, we are allowed to purchase additional copies as christmas gifts! Every think of that? Or are you the grinch?

actually that is quite funny 'cause constantly I am being called a grinch, X-mas is so damn commercial, so yeah, Bah-Hum-Bug!

RobVox

Everything but the 50$ Japanse import w/"'Fast Cars" on it.

Bless being a Barnes and Noble employee and getting 20% off emp discounts.

And bless having a birthday next week, and asking for a gift card enough to cover the cost of all this.

Bless my kid sis, who just this very day told me she was getting me the gift card and giving it to me on Saturday, 4 days early, before my party. My family still can't understand my complete fanaticims after 23 yrs (since I was 12), but my sis tolerates me and knows that U2 rule my world.

Bless me, bothers sisters and little chillun, because I am flat broke (for a number of reasons, saving for tix not the least) and couldn't afford this stuff otherwise.

Allah Ackbar. God is great.

Make that 3 more?:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom