How many copies will you buy? add to the interference total!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I collectors edition, not (just) because I'm a poor student but because I only need one.

total: 144

1 collectors box set (pre-ordered from Amazon)
1 regular version, will get from HMV

Total: 145

1 collector's edition because i have succumbed to the power of consumerism--me want!

1 regular CD that i'll ask the folks for for christmas. they can't be trusted with the limited edition fancy stuff, nor would they understand my need to spend that much on one cd. :wink:

total (should be, i think) 152

(math is not our forte, it appears :wink:)

1 regular, real exciting

total: 156, if i sell that many albums i'd be happy

The Collector's Edition with the book and such.....

(Person before me actually brought the total to 174...)

Total: 175

Don't mean to break this thread up but I'm sorta confused between the "Collector's Edition" and Deluxe b/c no place has a description of what is what. I want the book, the CD and DVD in one package. But even when I put my deposit down on that version, the person working behind the counter had no clue and just said DVD and CD but I assumed b/c the price was $38 it had the full package.

Needless to say, when I pick it up, if the book isn't included, I'm getting a refund and finding a place that can accommodate me. Or, should I pay for and keep it, give it as a gift and continue my search for the "Deluxe, Collector's or whatever they call it" b/c it really isn't that clear.

One deluxe collectors (cd+dvd+book) and one regular version. I may end up buying some for friends/relatives, but I'm not sure so I'll just say 2...

Total 189

Back
Top Bottom