How is everyone spending the holiday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whimsical Dancer

Babyface
:wave: I am watching some U2 vids and having a house party this afternoon with friends. Everyone is supposed to select their fav U2 song and bring it. There will be dancing, fun and most of all U2.

What are you all doing?

Ok, I have a question!

Which U2 songs would any of you consider being really great party going songs?

I am thinking about that one...

The song,
Mysterious Ways always gets me dancing :)

I like those choices!!

I was also thinking the reason I love Mysterious Ways is that is is sensual ....When the Edge plays in this one it melts me from the inside out. There is a seduction of strings which moves me.

~lol~

Mofo, is body moving the rhythm is amazing to move with.
Maybe it is just me but I find most of U2?s music ?erotic??in ways which it moves the soul and teases the senses. Then again I may just be expressive!~:)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
this was the first year my company gave us this day off. you know what is weird. i work for a European Company. It took a European Company to give us a holiday for an American and world hero. :der:

I always wonder how companies decide when they allow for Holidays. I am amazed the other poster has to work!!

Lucky you..:wink: You win the jack pot...get to spend time in here!

~grin

We are just playing around with a U2 theme today since most of us are U2 fans.

We do this once a month, we choose a band a theme and get together. We just play that bands music all night and get aqauanted with it. Sometimes we find new music that we like and would not have heard otherwise.

It is a great way to get together with friends ..

ok Iris...today is my payback for taunting you about being at work during the Christmas holidays while I was at home in my PJ's watching TV.

I have to work today...ALL day, because I've spent so much time in front of the pretty blue screen in the last month, I haven't even closed out the books for 2002 yet :scream:

I just opened up my company check register and I hadn't made an entry since Dec. 19th :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom