hot, jungle love with geese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else out there getting pissed off with the weathe? its only october something or another today, and its bloody cold. i hate the cold, summer isnt long enough. shit sakes, i hate this. someone make it warmer. how can we live through another winter?!?!?! i hate winter!!! winters can eat &*_(*&*(!!!!!

------------------
-deathbear

Yes, bear, I agree. Although in Cali its pretty nice right now.

But I hate winter.. hate it hate it...it's inevitable, inevitable, it's a soul destroyed..!

*Winter unappreciation thread.

------------------
Each time it comes it eats me alive
I try to behave but it eats me alive

yeah, but i bet in cali its not only a few degrees above freezing. and prolly no threat of snow in the forecast either.

man, i just want to punch myself in the face. i just want to hurt myself, man i just want sock a pen into my eye!!!!!!alksfjaskl;fjklasfjaksdlfjaksl;fjasdkl;jklvjkzlvj klzxv j;cj alkfkadls fjaskfj klklf; ajfadskjfkl lfkj asklfjasfklj ljaf klafjkf afjka sl;fk;alsfjkalfj kfklas jklasdjfaklsfdj`~~~@!#$!@$@#$#!@$!@#$@#!

------------------
-deathbear

yeah, totally agree winter sucks. however, if you look on the bright side, it's easier to convince girls to come home and "snuggle" on those cold winter nights. nobody wants a cold bed.

trust me a girl would rather be outside on -12345234 weather than be in a beautiful bedroom setting with me in it. trust me, im like oil and water with girls.

im also pretty sure girls would rather consume a shipment of non-fossilized fecies while drinking whale sperm than do anything with me a on a cold, bitter, bitter, bitter night.

*deathbear is bitter

------------------
-deathbear

Oh, poor bear!

Ask one of those geese if they will give you a ride south for the winter.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

For you bear.....

sun.gif

------------------
bears are people too. ?

Winter = Cold Weather + Warm House + 56 K Modem + Interference on an hourly basis = No Life
frown.gif

------------------
Sanity - it's all in your head

There's a deer!

Shouldn't you be hibernating??

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

good news bear,
hell is always warm

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

*cue Homer's voice* mmmmmmm,

whale sperm......

doh, why do I post my thought, oh why do I post my thoughts?

HAHAHA you sorry excuse for a bear! You got more fur than whales have blubber and you are whining about the cold!

Goldilocks is gonna kick yer arse
wink.gif

BTW, it was 80 degress and sunny here today
biggrin.gif

47 degrees the high tomorrow....*brrrrrrr*

Winter sucks, fall is much prettier, but I love cozying up with someone on a cold night....*wishing she had someone*

tongue.gif

frown.gif

mad.gif

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
You had your chance... This jailbait is becoming a monk, Im tired of dealing with women.

Ummm....ok, can I serve the one who serves MacPhisto pleeeease?
wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
it is a lovely shade of sun here
ah to live in the Southern Hemisphere

bear, when are u gonna listen to me huh?

Yes, I think I might go to the beach this weekend. Then spend the night out on the verandah of a friends house at the beach in shorts and a t-shirt sucking down cocktails in the balmy southern hemisphere, spring turning into summer weather....

superb idea tyler

i may go lie down by my pool with a pina colada and soak up the rays
better take the suncream cause I might get burnt

oh and to think I just came from italy where the sun was shining brightly too
ah life is hard...

it's over 80 degrees here on the northeast coast...and let it be known i absolutely hate it! i love fall weather, just as much as i love winter and snow (i'm still a kid at heart i guess). plus, my body temperature is always roaring; i'm always hot, so cool weather is a blessing. i'll gladly switch climates with you DB.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
superb idea tyler

i may go lie down by my pool with a pina colada and soak up the rays
better take the suncream cause I might get burnt

oh and to think I just came from italy where the sun was shining brightly too
ah life is hard...

Have you and Tyler been getting those summer storms manda? I love summer storms. You run down the street getting saturated, but its so much fun. The muggy humid weather is fantastic.

Might go Jet Skiiing on the weekend
So much fun
smile.gif

I'll take the cold weather for the next week and a half, as long as it's warm on October 15th!

------------------
11 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I got caught in one last night. I had to go from work to pick up my car from Holden (I fucked the doobie under the thingy) so I get a cab there ($30!!) and the guy says it won't be ready till today (thanks for the call) but I decided seeing as I am such a sporty athletic healthy guy that I'd walk from there home. About 15 minutes into the walk it starts to pour, and I got drenched and loved it.

Jet skiing! Maybe I'll go to my friends place on the Georges River and do abit of that, and then have a few beers out in the sun at the St George Boat Club. (Get pissed, then go to Carmens - lol)

So much to do with all this lovely, warm, sunny weather.

tyler now you are scaring me
Carmen's?!!!! hahahahaha

sheesh this is getting a bit close to home
I live just near the George's River.
St George Motor Boat Club on a Sunday afternoon as the sails float by...

ah summer

Angie, jet skiing?
Im off to give my car a wash and take the roof off

sorry kids, back to the winter thread
biggrin.gif

Aww, dont you HATE it when you fuck the doobie?

Never been to Georges River with the Jet Ski. We go to either Wiseman's Ferry, or just down to the Nepean River.

Jet Ski's, bbq's, lots of alcohol, lots of sun...Fun days.

biggrin.gif

*steals Tyler away again, tucking him under her arm*

mad.gif

Blarghy Lemons!

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom