hot, jungle love with geese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WINTER IS GREAT LOVE IT.(summer too)
in winter i can get my cool coats and shirts out, and in summer i can wear cut off shirts and etc.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
Hot, jungle love?

Shooting down the walls of heartache, bang bang.

I am the warrior.

tongue.gif

You know it, Stud.
wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

i just heard theres supposed to be snor flurries for tonite and tommorow. mad i want to kick myself in the nuts for that.

------------------
-deathbear

yes zoomanda, you and your cronies are the problem. as for the other persons problem, i dunno, thats kinda weired....

------------------
-deathbear

Being Canadian and all, we get nice winters with lotsa snow to shovel and a windchill that takes temperatures from -12 celcius down to like -36 celcius... Im a winter person though, I love the winter, well save for shovelling I love everything about it. I was born in the winter. Summer is good because summer is the bringer of golf, but winter brings hockey, skating, tobogganing, and warm fireplaces. Camping in the winter is good too in small doses. I dont know why people complain about it so much... is there really that much wrong with winter? can you not appreciate its beauty? the brisk air? winter has that kinda smell to it... but not a smell... just the way the cold air feels when you breathe in through your nose... Ahhh forget it, Im not gonna win anyone over with this speach

*thanks you all for listening to me ramble on about nothing*

------------------
If you're sexy and you know it clap your hands...

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 10-04-2001).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom