Holy Shit, My Moment Of Zen!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
i'm absolutely crapping my pants over this!!!!!!!!!!!

how fucking amazing is this????????????????

jesus christ i love these guys!!!!!!

i hope everyone else is enjoying this as much as i am!!!!!!

I just wanted to say how overjoyed I am to be able to share this excitment with all of you guys!! I don't have any major U2 fans in 'real time' and to be able to experience this with all of you is so wonderful because I really feel like I am part of Something and belong to a community. Thank you guys!

:heart:

This is up there with UF and JT, it really is. Words cannot describe how good this album is.

Ha ha. Sorry guys, I'm not a part of the official "Virginity Club" but I am waiitng on this one. I prefer to hear Bono;'s voice for the first time on headphones.

But Stars..reading your post brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing, isn't it? How wonderful to be a fan. For all out fighting and arguing, we are still apart of the great worldwide "family" and the love you can feel in the air--or over the Waves--is like nothing else in music fandom. Or fandom for anything else for that matter. LOTR fans have just begun to discover it...

So sit back, enjoy, and feel the love. In 2 wks I and all of the "virgins" will be joining you....:wink:

Teta040 said:

But Stars..reading your post brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing, isn't it? How wonderful to be a fan. For all out fighting and arguing, we are still apart of the great worldwide "family" and the love you can feel in the air--or over the Waves--is like nothing else in music fandom. Or fandom for anything else for that matter.

Aww, gimme some love! :hug:

I'm making people cry all over the place today! But yes, for all the bickering we sometimes have we still all coming running back here to share our excitment. U2 as a band are great, but U2 as part of a community is something profound and far-reaching. It wouldn't be the same without you guys...:heart:

headache enjoyed the review over at the office's site- but I'm a little confused about who really stole OOTS from whom myself:wink:

and this album is a one big moment of zen

and sign me up for the HTDAAB slut catagory :reject:

Miracle Drug is just brilliant!

There are a few layers to the sound. wow!

Back
Top Bottom