Holy Crapaganda! New Issue News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roland of Gilead

Gunslinger
The "new issue news" at propaganda.com is reporting that the lastest issue goes to print in the next 3-4 weeks. Also, there is a reminder for members that have moved to send their new addresses via email. (02-18-02)

Originally posted by Roland of Gilead:
The "new issue news" at propaganda.com is reporting that the lastest issue goes to print in the next 3-4 weeks. Also, there is a reminder for members that have moved to send their new addresses via email. (02-18-02)

Holy mother of feck!!! It's about time! *passes out thinking of new issue*

------------------
From Telly Time at PLEBA Mansion by our very own Mullen-Girl:

Foadzilla:*stomps and says nonstop* FOAD! FOAAAAAAAAAAAAD! FOOOOOOAAAAAAADDD! *grabs Clarity and lifts her up*

Clarity: Ohhhh, well hello there mr Foadzilla, you look mighty snarly today.

Foadzilla:*lifts eyebrow* Foad?

Clarity: Oh yeah definitely.

Yay! I subscribed last July and have recieved nothing from them. Didn't even score tix for the 3rd leg.
So is the magazine any good?

speaking of which, does anyone know how to order past issues? its weird if you're in the US. hmm...maybe I should just email and ask since I want to get that issue with the Mexico City show.

YAY!!!! I can't wait to get it!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Angel:
Yay! I subscribed last July and have recieved nothing from them. Didn't even score tix for the 3rd leg.
So is the magazine any good?

Ditto Angel -- I haven't gotten ONE issue. ARGH! It makes me wonder what I spent my money for if I never get anything. I hope they do another Propaganda CD offer.. pretty unlikely though. Thanks for the news Roland!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Something just occurred to me:

Why is the Prop website posting "rumours" about its own publication? Don't they sort of have control over when the issue is printed? Or at least access to such information? Or are they just not sure when they're actually going to release the issue? *confused*

Damn, it's about time! Last one came in March!

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

WOO HOO! Can't wait.

I just HOPE they made the print darker and/or bigger this next issue...it about gave me a migraine trying to read the previous issue I got.

Last year.

In July.

wink.gif

i was beginning to think that $25USD was just for the right ot get Prop tickets-which was perfectly fine by me. this mag will just be a cool bonus.

------------------
don't.

Originally posted by dizzy:
Yay! That's gonna be my first EVER!

Mine as well. I can't wait -- hopefully it'll get out by May.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom