Holiday Inn Deal for Providence U2 Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemongirl

Babyface
I spoke with the group reservations person at the Holiday Inn in Providence. She can offer us a group discount rate of $99.00 a night. We have to book a minimum of 10 rooms in order to get this rate. I explained that some people would be arriving the 29th, some the 30th and people would be staying anywhere from 1 to 3 nights. She will be faxing me a contract today. People would have to go through me in order to get this rate (due to the fact that the dates are so close, they don't have enough time to set it up through their reservations department). That would mean that you would give me your name, arrival and departure dates, room preferences, etc. I would also have to take down your credit card number to put on the room list that I would send back to the hotel. I don't have the contract yet so I don't have all the details but I did ask about the cancellation policy and you would still be able to cancel your room with a 24 hour notice. I just need to guarantee her that 10 rooms will be booked. I have to sign my name to the contract so I don't want to do this if people are unsure. So what does everyone think? I will be posting this to other boards (Wire, Interference, etc.) too. I'm sure we can get enough people signed up and this is the lowest rate that I have seen for the Holiday Inn. She tells me there is a back door that directly faces the DD Center so it is very close. Email me at larryslemongirl@yahoo.com and let me know if you are interested, don't reply here, I will have too many newsgroups to check for replies! . If I get enough people I will sign the contract and post again to let everyone know all the details and the information that I will need from you. I'm posting this in several different places, you only need to reply once! Thanks

What do you think this is? A Holiday Inn? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Good news everyone! We have enough people to get the $99 rate at the Holiday Inn. Here is what I need from you as soon as possible.

1) Full name that the room will be reserved under (Name on the credit card used to secure the room)

2) Number of rooms that you want to reserve

3) Number of people in your room

4) The date of your arrival (day you?ll be checking in)

5) The date of your departure (day you?ll be checking out)

6) Credit Card Number (If you are uncomfortable giving this to me just let me know and you can arrange to give it to the hotel directly, I can tell you who to speak to)

7) The expiration date on the credit card

8) Your phone number

Details are as follows. Room rate will be $99.00 per night plus tax (12% I think ? ouch!). Parking is available at the rate of $10 per day. Check in is at 3:00 pm or later. You can try to check in earlier, but you will only be able to do so if there is a room available. Late check in is fine; your room is guaranteed on your credit card so they will not give it away. Checkout time is 12:00 Noon, I did not ask about late checkout. You can have up to 4 people per room for the $99 charge; however there will be an extra charge if you need a cot, so pair up in those beds. They are being VERY nice not charging us extra for more than 2 people per room, please do not have more than 4 people per room!

The hotel is located at 21 Atwells Avenue in Providence, adjacent to the DD Center. The phone number is 401-831-3900. If anyone has any questions please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Heather

Back
Top Bottom