Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
Anyone have any info on what city U2/Bono were in yesterday and where he is today? A bunch of people here at Notre Dame are going nutso about rumors that Bono is coming to this stupid pep rally thing they are having tonight. I hate football, and large crowds of annboying sports fans, and I daresay I might not even endure it to see Bono lol. But I had to ask anyway....

PaleBlueDot said:
Anyone have any info on what city U2/Bono were in yesterday and where he is today? A bunch of people here at Notre Dame are going nutso about rumors that Bono is coming to this stupid pep rally thing they are having tonight. I hate football, and large crowds of annboying sports fans, and I daresay I might not even endure it to see Bono lol. But I had to ask anyway....

he's taking me to lunch in about 20 mins so I'll ask him for ya.....:wink:

kidding (obviously) :D

Last edited:
Bono's actually locked in his bedroom, crying about all the mean things people keep saying about his hair.

PaleBlueDot said:

Supposedly this weekend has a cast of thousands. I'm across the street at that smaller, all-girls institution and the rumors have been flying since last week.

Bon Jovi is rumored to be coming, and someone said Brad Pitt is staying at the Saint Mary's Inn. :shrug:
I have my doubts.

Jim Caviezel's around though!

Re: Re: Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

Supposedly this weekend has a cast of thousands. I'm across the street at that smaller, all-girls institution and the rumors have been flying since last week.

Bon Jovi is rumored to be coming, and someone said Brad Pitt is staying at the Saint Mary's Inn. :shrug:
I have my doubts.

Why? What's the big deal about this pep rally? I don't understand why people would think that Bono would show up, or any of those other people, to a college pep rally.. :scratch:

corianderstem said:
Bono's actually locked in his bedroom, crying about all the mean things people keep saying about his hair.

:lmao:

poor bman
1.gif

I know where he is, but I won't tell you, but the one thing I can let you know is that you can buy him off me for £20 on Ebay..............

Did you read that?

Right:wink:

ZeroDude said:
I know where he is, but I won't tell you, but the one thing I can let you know is that you can buy him off me for £20 on Ebay..............

Did you read that?

Right:wink:

I'll give you 25!:hyper:

is he mine!!! is he mine!!!??:hyper:

how much is shipping!:hyper:

No, no I just want £20................:wink:

(this a build up to a daft joke)

Re: Re: Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

I have my doubts.

Meh. It's all hype.

And hey!! Let's do lunch! I don't know ANY other U2 fans around here...

Re: Re: Re: Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

Utoo said:

Why? What's the big deal about this pep rally? I don't understand why people would think that Bono would show up, or any of those other people, to a college pep rally.. :scratch:

EXACTLY.

You see, in the town we live in, football is LIFE. I kept trying to explain to my dad that there is no way in hell U2 would give a shit about American football -- their sport is soccer, and YES -- SOCCER IS BIGGER THAN AMERICAN FOOTBALL.

But of course, to Americans, everything that is American is better than everything else...

:sigh:

Also thanks for everyone's cute comments...You crack me up! :laugh:

I've been a little sick this past week and y'all made me smile. :)

PaleBlueDot said:
Also thanks for everyone's cute comments...You crack me up! :laugh:

I've been a little sick this past week and y'all made me smile. :)

Good---hope you feel better! :hug:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

PaleBlueDot said:

EXACTLY.

But of course, to Americans, everything that is American is better than everything else...

damn straight:angry:

:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

PaleBlueDot said:

Meh. It's all hype.

And hey!! Let's do lunch! I don't know ANY other U2 fans around here...

I think so too.

Sure!!! I'd love to do lunch! I don't know any U2 fans either! Obviously it's fall break now, but when we get back, we'll do something!

My screen name is Bono Kissed Me

I'd love to hear from you!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

PaleBlueDot said:

EXACTLY.

You see, in the town we live in, football is LIFE. I kept trying to explain to my dad that there is no way in hell U2 would give a shit about American football -- their sport is soccer, and YES -- SOCCER IS BIGGER THAN AMERICAN FOOTBALL.

As much as I love real football (soccer, for Americans), I thought U2 would be more interested in the purely Gaelic sport of Gaelic Football....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmm...Anyone know where Bono is today?

intedomine said:

As much as I love real football (soccer, for Americans), I thought U2 would be more interested in the purely Gaelic sport of Gaelic Football....

Naah.

Bono's hanging out at my house, celebrating Sweetest Day with me. I'm taking him to Ann Arbor to see the Michigan game this afternoon. :wink:

And if you believe that ... :lol:

(The "Michigan game" would be an American college football game. And "Sweetest Day" is this Midwestern version of Valentine's Day, celebrated in Ohio, Michigan, and a few other states.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom