Hey! Where is SadEyedLady?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
She was supposed to tell us her side of the story.....

Its been, what, nearly a week since we have been told a lovely story of SadEyedLady (Ruth?) getting on stage at MSG last week.....so Im very curious......

Please Can anyone who know her kindly remind her to post here! Im sure we wait (with abated breath) to hear about it.....!
biggrin.gif

Cheers my dears!

dougal

I don't knwo where she is but I met her in New york, and she is one of the classiest people I have ever met.

Talked to Ruth on Saturday when she was in the GA line in NYC. I told her some of us were waiting with baited breath for her report. She said she didn't forget about us--she just doesn't have Internet access. I think she's presently stalking the group in Providence.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Me too nicamom!

Id love to see those photos.......

Oh well at least we have to wait now till the Providence stalking is over before we will hear from the girl herself.....

cheers my dears!

dougal

Originally posted by NicaMom:
I can't wait to read her story.
I hope she's able to find pics of the big moment with U2.
\

I am waiting for my precious photos to be developed and then I'll post some of the ones I got of her if they turned out ok.

------------------

we'll just have to wait and see how they turned our. fingers crossed that they were good.

------------------

Yeah I thought she looked familiar! She was definately organising the lines in London on the 22nd instead of sleeping!
Wish I had the cash to follow em all over the planet ...sigh
I want to stalk them too
wink.gif

Maybe! I can't even remember what number i was all I remember is getting sunburnt and meeting a German guy, a scottish guy, and sticking with 2 guys and drinking in O'Neills with our wristbands and excitement,(Mark and Tom), who ended up going to Glasgow and partying with Dallas and the crew and getting Bono and Edge picks, I didnt go with em as the bank they said NO you can't have any more money.
frown.gif

I'm having serious withdrawal from my heart addiction....howling now.

oh my goodness...
hehe sounds like teh line I remember
yes zooMe got sunburnt also(who comes from Australia to London and gets sunburnt for goodness sake?)
i met some Germans, and wasnt the guy going to Glasgow also the guy that was helping sad eyed lady run the line? He wrote our numbers on our hands hehe
He also was given a set list at the end of the gig and told " see u in Glasgow"

Freaky!! yeah yeah the Scottish guy Jon I think does a U2 fanzine and has been following them for years! I do remember an Aussie accent near me! Have you got a boot of the show? I'm trying to find one as i have no burner, had noluck yet. Where were you standing in the heart? I was at the front for a bit then went over to the rails ready for Edge and Bono's bullfight and ended up staying there as it was such a good view of everything!

O'Neill's? I used to drink there all the time when I lived in London. Aw man! that was so my pub. argh! I wish I could have been there!

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
ok so is the very same lady who was organising the GA lines in London on the 21st and 22nd?

I think so. Hehe
Amazing how u come across the same people all over the planet.

Yep.

I was there too, and I met the Australian girl I saw at the shows in Toronto. She got a third job after the Popmart tour, and kept it until this tour, saved all the $$, and saw all the shows on 1st and 2nd leg. Incredible, really.

*bump*

and is sadeyedlady still stalking the band now they have played Providence last night?

If not, come down here and tell us to make us all weep, turn green with envy (in a good way) or make us all so damn wish we were there......to see it!
biggrin.gif

dougal

hey guys!

i've been travelling w/ SadEyedLady off and on for the past week. she is now in philly, after going to NJ and both providence shows. she will definitely be posting her story soon- after philly, she's done with the tour (until the last LA show, that is).

this whole U2 world is very small... i was at london as well, and met Scottish John and his friends. he was at the MSG shows last week, too- a very nice guy, who's friends w/ Stuart (adam's bass tech). i'm sure that i met many of you along the way as well- it's just hard to make the connection when we only know each other by interference names! anyway, i'll let ruth know that you're all dying to hear her story- she finally got to hear a boot of it last night.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom