Hey MAD1.....please read......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
Hi, Maddie!

Hope you are OK.....

Im beginning to miss your mad mad mad posts.....so Im hoping that you will enlighten us all with your usual mad replies...
biggrin.gif

Missing you.....

dougal

*bump*

I miss Maddie's posts to...please girl!!..lighten up our days like you used to

*bump*

Maddie......wassup? ha'way hen, ye dinna ken how tae reply dont ya? Im getting real madly patient for your lovely fiery replies......

Heres my own one...........*screams at the top of my voice* MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ARE YE FECKING MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gasps for air after that heroic effort which got the notice of my entire office*
biggrin.gif

dougal

This thread will not stop until she returns !

in other words *bump*

hi.......im ok, well, kinda ok!!!!!!

Im just so fucking scared at the moment, absolutely terrified, along with hundreds of others no doubt...............I couldnt speak this week,,,,,,,speechless on last weeks attack............

Im not happy......I fear what is gonna happen.............i sense trouble here........the Middle East are ready to murder more....this is not good, if Im wrong fine, but I dont believe I am........

I had visions of air being polluted with poison..........Im so scared, this is not good, not good at all..............

yes, Im freaking...........
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

just droppin this in to let u know...........maddie is ready to run like fuck!!!!!

Hey Maddie!

Yo! Im glad you dropped by!....

Yep, I feel the same about it all.....
frown.gif

I just hope evil terrorists will be wiped off the face of the earth and my prayers are with all those people in New York and Washington.....

I wanted to email you the other day....but I lost your email addy! Can you send me an email to my addy if you still have it......

Ta very much....and "stay safe tonight"

dougal x

Douggie, its in me profile under 'Interests'.........over the next fortnight I wont be in as much, just gonna read..................theres home probs too which is draggin me down..........anyways.....and unfort some of the posts here from Red Ships etc about cheese and bears and shit like that are annoyin the fuck outta me, they never used to..........last Tuesday has completely changed my outlook on life and mine in general, it lifted my depression and something told me to live now, before its too late.................

so......if Im not here dont panic........besides ur not missin someone important...........lets focus on trying to get the world seamed back together, before it falls fucking apart..........Im in the land of the IRA, thats now bad news too..........
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

anyway, gotta go..........luv to ya all......

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

(((((((((((((hugz)))))))))))))))

Back
Top Bottom