hey london!! dont get any (big ideas).SKEEK/org/asm - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2001, 07:23 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 01:47 PM
hey london!! dont get any (big ideas).SKEEK/org/asm

whats the deal with all the london people

there are too many of them

i demand nothing short of a clean sweep of this place eliminating everyones posting abilities to post at interference or any other function

nothing else matters

skeek

i deman you step up to the plate and speak as to why so many londoners are participating here

nothing short of an explanation that makes sense to me will be tolerable

------------------
-death bear

Old 10-18-2001, 07:30 PM   #2
The Fly

Local Time: 08:47 AM
I'm no Skeek, but I don't see anything wrong with people from London on here. I see more of a problem with people from "Between Larry's bedsheets"

Old 10-18-2001, 07:32 PM   #3

Local Time: 07:47 PM
Yeah, but its not the "real" London.. ..not swinging London of the good ole U of K!!!
Old 10-18-2001, 07:46 PM   #4
I serve MacPhisto

Well I joined something like september 3rd or 4th, I have at least a month plus on Yecko and That Guy, so whatever. Unlike a certain someone who I cant stand, you nkow that I dont constantly make stupid posts and pretend to be something Im not. I may not conform to your precious little oh deathbear is god, oh I must kiss the asses of every mod, ah lets obsess about some stupid phrase like fries... But Im me dammit, so what if Im from london? Honestly? You want me to stop bitching at yecko? fine, Ill leave him the hell alone. But what perpose is it really to scruitinize people like that, just say oh well youre from london and you know skeek so obviously youre not allowed in here. How come you didnt complain when Bloodied joined? hes from london, he knows skeek, hes been here a hell of a lot longer than me. How come you didnt bitch when I joined? But now its suddenly a problem? Whatever you say, mighty mighty deathbear... think what you want... skeek will set this straight though.
Old 10-18-2001, 07:55 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 06:47 AM

The bear was just kidding around. Lighten up, sheesh!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes
Old 10-18-2001, 08:02 PM   #6
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Well I joined something like september 3rd or 4th, I have at least a month plus on Yecko and That Guy, so whatever. Unlike a certain someone who I cant stand, you nkow that I dont constantly make stupid posts and pretend to be something Im not. I may not conform to your precious little oh deathbear is god, oh I must kiss the asses of every mod, ah lets obsess about some stupid phrase like fries... But Im me dammit, so what if Im from london? Honestly? You want me to stop bitching at yecko? fine, Ill leave him the hell alone. But what perpose is it really to scruitinize people like that, just say oh well youre from london and you know skeek so obviously youre not allowed in here. How come you didnt complain when Bloodied joined? hes from london, he knows skeek, hes been here a hell of a lot longer than me. How come you didnt bitch when I joined? But now its suddenly a problem? Whatever you say, mighty mighty deathbear... think what you want... skeek will set this straight though.
LMAO!!!!!! wow, so what your saying is you dont think im awesome, hip, and swavvy?

------------------
-death bear
Old 10-18-2001, 08:02 PM   #7
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fantastic- This is a legendary reponse. Whoo, boy.
Old 10-18-2001, 08:05 PM   #8
The Fly

oh and by the way FOX, did i say anyone from london OTHER than skeek was allowed to post here? NOoooooo... *shakes hips and shakes his finger at FOX

------------------
-death bear
Old 10-18-2001, 08:09 PM   #9
Acrobat

haha
Old 10-18-2001, 08:10 PM   #10
War Child

F*ck it, while we're taking out London I'm just gonna go ahead and say what we've all been thinking for months: No one above the 47th parallel can post at this board. There, it's done.
Old 10-18-2001, 08:16 PM   #11
The Fly

well since your likely form america, you likely have no idea where canada is in relation to that parrallel you mentioned, so us canadians should be safe then...

------------------
-death bear
Old 10-18-2001, 08:18 PM   #12
War Child

Yep, pulled directly out of my ass.
Old 10-18-2001, 08:22 PM   #13
The Fly

your wa

anyway, my name is franz

------------------
-death bear
Old 10-18-2001, 09:01 PM   #14
I serve MacPhisto

LOL

I love it here

hahaha

And legendary is good, I can do legendary LOL

And its nothing personal deathbear, goodness nkows you hold more clout here then I ever will, I just prefer to stay away from the whole oh 'lets do stuff so we can be popular' scene, thats just not my way.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:21 PM   #15
The Fly

Local Time: 05:47 AM
I will destroy all FOXfires.

------------------
I will destroy you all.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:41 PM   #16
I serve MacPhisto

Pfff...

The destroyer... wow, an interesting thing you got goin on there. 'I will destroy (enter noun here)'... When you get a real personality, come back and post something useful.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:44 PM   #17
The Original
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Old 10-18-2001, 10:42 PM   #18
The Fly

i try to be popular?

hmm.

in that sense, doesnt your very favorite group do the same thing? i believe bono has said many times that they want to be the best band in the world... how do i not know some little band in a district of papua new guinea isnt technically the best band in the world?

whatever, im not making sense. im sick and everything irritates me. i feel like sometime want to say hi, gooday.com

------------------
-death bear
Old 10-18-2001, 10:44 PM   #19
The Original
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

hope you feel better soon, deathbear.

btw, you can now vote for the second version of Walk On on the muchmoremusictop5.com thing. unfortunately my brother is busy with school and won't set up the autovoter. bah.

Old 10-18-2001, 10:47 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:47 AM
Wow some newbies really have big balls.

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website