hey london!! dont get any (big ideas).SKEEK/org/asm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whats the deal with all the london people

there are too many of them

i demand nothing short of a clean sweep of this place eliminating everyones posting abilities to post at interference or any other function

nothing else matters

skeek

i deman you step up to the plate and speak as to why so many londoners are participating here

nothing short of an explanation that makes sense to me will be tolerable

------------------
-death bear

Yeah, but its not the "real" London..
biggrin.gif
..not swinging London of the good ole U of K!!!
wink.gif

Well I joined something like september 3rd or 4th, I have at least a month plus on Yecko and That Guy, so whatever. Unlike a certain someone who I cant stand, you nkow that I dont constantly make stupid posts and pretend to be something Im not. I may not conform to your precious little oh deathbear is god, oh I must kiss the asses of every mod, ah lets obsess about some stupid phrase like fries... But Im me dammit, so what if Im from london? Honestly? You want me to stop bitching at yecko? fine, Ill leave him the hell alone. But what perpose is it really to scruitinize people like that, just say oh well youre from london and you know skeek so obviously youre not allowed in here. How come you didnt complain when Bloodied joined? hes from london, he knows skeek, hes been here a hell of a lot longer than me. How come you didnt bitch when I joined? But now its suddenly a problem? Whatever you say, mighty mighty deathbear... think what you want... skeek will set this straight though.

The bear was just kidding around. Lighten up, sheesh!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Well I joined something like september 3rd or 4th, I have at least a month plus on Yecko and That Guy, so whatever. Unlike a certain someone who I cant stand, you nkow that I dont constantly make stupid posts and pretend to be something Im not. I may not conform to your precious little oh deathbear is god, oh I must kiss the asses of every mod, ah lets obsess about some stupid phrase like fries... But Im me dammit, so what if Im from london? Honestly? You want me to stop bitching at yecko? fine, Ill leave him the hell alone. But what perpose is it really to scruitinize people like that, just say oh well youre from london and you know skeek so obviously youre not allowed in here. How come you didnt complain when Bloodied joined? hes from london, he knows skeek, hes been here a hell of a lot longer than me. How come you didnt bitch when I joined? But now its suddenly a problem? Whatever you say, mighty mighty deathbear... think what you want... skeek will set this straight though.

LMAO!!!!!! wow, so what your saying is you dont think im awesome, hip, and swavvy?

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fantastic- This is a legendary reponse. Whoo, boy.

oh and by the way FOX, did i say anyone from london OTHER than skeek was allowed to post here? NOoooooo... *shakes hips and shakes his finger at FOX

------------------
-death bear

F*ck it, while we're taking out London I'm just gonna go ahead and say what we've all been thinking for months: No one above the 47th parallel can post at this board. There, it's done.

well since your likely form america, you likely have no idea where canada is in relation to that parrallel you mentioned, so us canadians should be safe then...
wink.gif

------------------
-death bear

LOL

I love it here
biggrin.gif

hahaha

And legendary is good, I can do legendary LOL

And its nothing personal deathbear, goodness nkows you hold more clout here then I ever will, I just prefer to stay away from the whole oh 'lets do stuff so we can be popular' scene, thats just not my way.

Pfff...

The destroyer... wow, an interesting thing you got goin on there. 'I will destroy (enter noun here)'... When you get a real personality, come back and post something useful.

i try to be popular?

hmm.

in that sense, doesnt your very favorite group do the same thing? i believe bono has said many times that they want to be the best band in the world... how do i not know some little band in a district of papua new guinea isnt technically the best band in the world?

whatever, im not making sense. im sick and everything irritates me. i feel like sometime want to say hi, gooday.com

------------------
-death bear

hope you feel better soon, deathbear.

btw, you can now vote for the second version of Walk On on the muchmoremusictop5.com thing. unfortunately my brother is busy with school and won't set up the autovoter. bah.

thanks skeek. i will vote, although im still unamused with stuck just not rising to the next level. airplay wise in canada it does well, but the video?!!? where is it?!

ah well...

to make this day better i lost $20 2 minutes after i withdrew it... yeeeeeeeeeeesss...

------------------
-death bear

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom