Hey i got that shirt on ******.net!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

See that shirt of the Ewes on www.******.net ?? I have that shirt!
smile.gif
When my dad went to ireland two years ago i told him not to coem home w/o some trace of U2 and he brought me that shirt hahah. it is in white though and it fades like a bia- its like yellowy now.
frown.gif
But it still rocks my world.

whoa, why is you two all starred out on my title nad my post??? any way the website was

you two.net

thast weird

haha

I think SkeeK's censorship post explains it. I was wondering myself!

------------------
"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

conclusion: The typical Interferencer is a fanatic

yeah i saw that pic too!

it looks like free speech is being interfered with here (get it? get it? get it?). we are living under some sort of regime

this forum is messing with me.

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 09-20-2001).]

foxxern, put your cursor over your link and look what it says.

FUCK ******.NET!!

Well, there was another shirt on *******.com that I liked.

But dont go to ****.com cuz they are ripping you off.

I used to go to *******.com for music, but fuck that.

*lmeao

------------------
I hear unborn chicken voices in my head.

Here ya go.

ewe2.jpg

------------------
Change is the only constant

[This message has been edited by Foxxern (edited 09-20-2001).]

This is beyond sad. It veers into pathetic territory. The Mods are actually cencoring any mention of "competing" sites on Interference?
Unbelievable. In the meantime most of us will continue to peruse this site and any other U2 site that is useful and informative.

MP

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
This is beyond sad. It veers into pathetic territory. The Mods are actually cencoring any mention of "competing" sites on Interference?
Unbelievable. In the meantime most of us will continue to peruse this site and any other U2 site that is useful and informative.

MP

First off....

It has nothing to do with the fact that a site is 'competing'... otherwise many more would be in the same boat.

This is my reaction to recent attempts to litter/troll/deface this forum, and slander myself by a group of people that are affiliated with certain groups of people/sites. Its annoying and childish, and if my reaction is the same.. so be it.

Im presently setting up new servers for my U2 sites... this forum included, and I really dont have time to fight battles with 30somethings that act like 4 yr olds.

U2 fans CONSPIRING against me, or any other person or U2 fan... is about the most pathetic thing I have ever seen take place in the U2 online community. Granted this has been brewing for years... (I'll write the full story someday.. from my perspective - and honestly), but this behavior on certain people's parts is uncalled for.

go to y o u t w o . n e t or any other blacklisted/censored site as much as you please. I dont mind. There are a few other threads about this...

------------------
-Elvis http://interference.com

[This message has been edited by Elvis (edited 09-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Elvis:
This is my reaction to recent attempts to litter/troll/deface this forum, and slander myself by a group of people that are affiliated with certain groups of people/sites. Its annoying and childish, and if my reaction is the same.. so be it.

Oh, you mean your conspiracy theory about the trolls on u2wire? Those you believed were persons from u2list trying to subvert your list? That list that had been a target of those trolls a few weeks before your mailing list, as had been many other u2 mailing lists? GET A GRIP!

U2 fans CONSPIRING against me, or any other person or U2 fan... is about the most pathetic thing I have ever seen take place in the U2 online community. Granted this has been brewing for years... (I'll write the full story someday.. from my perspective - and honestly), but this behavior on certain people's parts is uncalled for.

Don't be so paranoid. Or better, please do post your perspective on the whole situation. So we can all judge what has happened. Maybe it is again a example of how arrogance kills...

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

[This message has been edited by Popmartijn (edited 09-21-2001).]

Originally posted by Popmartijn:
Don't be so paranoid. Or better, please do post your perspective on the whole situation. So we can all judge what has happened. Maybe it is again a example of how arrogance kills...

Marty

This isnt paranoia. So how about - you get a grip, and stop insulting me based on things you do not know. Stop making assumptions about this situation and me.

I've got IPs,
I've got email addresses,
I don't have the time to drag this out.

-sigh- Someone always has to throw stones...

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Originally posted by Elvis:

Im presently setting up new servers for my U2 sites... this forum included, and I really dont have time to fight battles with 30somethings that act like 4 yr olds.

Elvis
Almost Famous
posted 09-20-2001 03:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey.. f*** and c*** arent censored :p

Sorry Elvis. I support your site but that seems more like a 30something acting like a 4 year old to me and does more to litter/troll/deface this forum than links to other U2 sites.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Elvis,

If folks from other U2 lists and web pages are really coming after interference.com then I am appalled. That's even sadder and more pathetic than your censoring of a domain names. It is particularly unfortunate given all that is going on right now.
As a U2 fan it just seems very sad that the people who run the sites and lists that I love (like Interference, Wire and y0utw0.net) don't get along with each other. As a U2 fan I like to think that we're all in this together and have enough in common to overcome petty squables.
Thanks for clarifying and I would LOVE to hear the whole story when you get a chance.

MP

Back
Top Bottom