HEY ACROBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
YO YO YO MUDDAFECKER!!!!!

*maddie dreams of havin wild sex with Acrobat, Acrobat and er......Acrobat*

biggrin.gif

listen my man!!!
Wanted to ask, ACH HOW THE FUK ARE YA!!!!,er, wanted to ask, did ya see U2 on TOTP on Friday???? if ya did, nice the way they sang 'Halleluiah' at the end, huh?

PLUS PLUS PLUS!!!

have u heard? this really shite remix sung by some girl, its the version of WOWY, its so shite, its dramatically stagnant man!!! oh DUDE!
mad.gif
I hate it!!!!!

I think Edge said somethin about this time allowing for it!!!!!!!

NO NO NO!!!!!

big mistake Mr Lead Guitarist!!!!!

anyway Acrobat hoooooooooooney, how goes ur toes mate?
smile.gif

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

*quickly butting in*

Paul, what are you doing?!? I see you got yourself some closed threads back there, mister...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

did ya see U2 on TOTP on Friday???? if ya did, nice the way they sang 'Halleluiah' at the end, huh?

yup, I had to settle for the Saturday highlights show..I had no idea that performed Walk On this week and channel surfed onto it by accident..great version again...Dave Stewart and the Morleigh, Imbruglia choir were all in attendance...another great version of the song!!

Paul, what are you doing?!? I see you got yourself some closed threads back there, mister...

no comment!
tongue.gif

Is this the same as the tribute to heroes version by any chance?

nope Skeek, newer live version that the tribute show..was performed for TOTP this week, almost identical to the Tribute version with same added members, except the ending is a tad shorter due to time reasons I guess..sorry to say I don't have it on video and no repeats are in the pipeline but I'll keep a look out for you American guys
wink.gif

sorry Skeek I didn't know whether you meant same as in same style or same as in same performance of that day..it is a different performance...slipped completly under my nose, I had no idea it was on
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom