Heros

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Listening to the radio sometimes gets ya to think so here's what I'm thinking. When you were growing up <or still are for some of our younger fans> who did you or do look up as a Hero?? Who was it that you wanted to be like or still wanna be like?? For me..well I always looked up to various musicians. hehe I even had real musicians as my invisable friends so for me it's always the musicians that I see as mine. Answer or not. Up to you guys..just thought it'd be a lil interesting to see into the minds of others...or scary. depends on who it is. lmao. ok i'm done.
LATERS!!
-Jem-

I always look up to musicians too..I may be in love with Larry
wink.gif
but Edge is actually my hero. I want to be a guitar player, and he's the guitarist of U2, so..lol. But I love all of U2, they're all my heros.

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

I established long ago that Mr. MacPhisto is my hero. Off with the horns - on with the show.

Also, Tom Waits has inspired me to ask the local cemetary if I can work as a grave digger in the summer. It's a shame they don't dig graves old fashioned (y'know - the shovel and gas lantern), so I think I'm gonna be unemployed.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

My three heroes were and are, in no particular order: Vaclav Havel, Hunter S. Thompson and Michael Moore. Make of it what you will.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

I didn't really have any heroes until rock'n'roll cut through the candyfloss radio of the Seventies when I was 17...and it was Bruce Springsteen on the cover of Rolling Stone. I read that interview and never looked back. He's still one of my role models -- I just wish he'd make another damn record! (Bono achieved "Hero" status when I was in my twenties, does that count?
biggrin.gif
)

Deb D

------------------
take some time out and entertain the questions of a
longing heart
-- Steve Beard

the greatest frontman in the world - by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Back
Top Bottom