Here it is.. the new album on mp3!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill guys!!!!!!

Come on you guys..... it was a dummy run, just to keep ya on your toes.The album is gonna be leaked real soon judging by the amount of reviews it's had.It was previewed in the Sun newspaper(uk tabloid crap) for fecks sake!!!

this would be funny....IF WE WERENT WAITING FOR THIS THREAD FOR 4 YEARS!!!!!!!! :mad:

its all good davroswildebees, see youre a new poster, welcome to the blue brack.

Man, can't believe how many people are in the queue waiting to download "the new album" on Emule...

Can't be true, right?

edit: it's fake so don't go there.

Last edited:
luckily i was too tired to take this seriously, so my deadly wrath won't be making an appearance.

Its common sense not to post an idiotic thread like this, you're playing with people's nerves here and their anticipation of what is tipped to be the hottest album of the summer. I dont give a stuff if this guy is a newbie, it doesn't take experience to be this inconsiderate and stupid. I've seen this happen on other forums and its not worth a laugh. Its nice for an ego trip to play with other people's minds but ur messing with U2 fans here.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow this seems to have rubbed the whole of Australia up the wrong way!

But yes, it is idiotic.

come on guys: take it easy, it was just an innocent joke!..and judging from the number of visits a lot of us wanted this to be true...it's just a thermometer for our U2-fever...let's see who's the next to fall in this trap ;)

i agree on the fact that's probably not the best way to enter the community but don't calla him/her lame or he/she won't post anymore...everyone has the right to make a mistake as long as no one is hurted (well actually i've just had an heart-attack when i saw the thread's title...but that's a different story!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom