Henry Rollins on KROQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that jackass is going to be on the radio tonight, on "Loveline" (of all shows), on KROQ fm.
Lets flood the phonelines with crank calls! Mua ha ha ha haaaaaa!
biggrin.gif

http://www.kroq.com

1-800-love 191

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

Don't even get me started on Henry Rollins!
The man, and I will not hesitate to say this, is exceedingly jealous for U2's success.

They're not even on the same level much less in the same building.

The final straw that broke the proverbial camel's back was on the top 100 count down for hard rock in VH1, and he makes some snide remark that The Clash are what U2 wished they could have been. Last time I checked, The Clash didn't even exist any more. Don't get me wrong, I like and listen to London Calling from time to time, but that to me was a sucker punch.

------------------
"Yeah, we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter night. One heart, one hope, one love."

well, loveline has screeners screening the calls. so if you call, make up some sort of story about how you have a love problem or erectile disfunction, then if your call gets chosen, and you finally get through to them..

go off on henry rollins.

hell, say you are bono from dublin ireland, so if your call gets through it would be funny as hell to hear on the air "okay waiting on the line we have a bono from dublin ireland, hello bono what is your problem?"

HB.jpg

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

[This message has been edited by david (edited 08-20-2001).]

Henry Rollins dies and goes to Heaven. Upon passing throught the Pearly Gates, he is pleased to discover that there is a very nice house awaiting him to move into. His joy turns to frustration when he sees a beautiful mansion next door with a U2 flag in the front yard. The house is easily three times the size of Henry's.

Rollins approaches God about the issue, asking "Lord, why does Bono get a bigger house than me?

To this God replies, "It's not Bono's house, my son, It's mine."

------------------
WWBD?--What Would Bono Do?

i missed the show, was rollins on?

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I missed it to ( long story) but yes he was on. I tried to call, i had a great "problem" about my boyfriend's unusually small penis, but i couldnt get through. Damn. Oh well, next time.
ROFLMFAO at David and StarsnStripes!ha!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista, that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
I tried to call, i had a great "problem" about my boyfriend's unusually small penis, but i couldnt get through.

redface.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom