Help with Boston DVD Easter Egg!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After not being able to get the Bono Cam easter egg on my DVD-ROM I can't get it on my newly-aquired Sony DVD player either!

I can get to the "cube" screen but my DVD remote has no numbers on it so I can't type in the 1979 (which is a nod to the year the band became U2, right?)

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
After not being able to get the Bono Cam easter egg on my DVD-ROM I can't get it on my newly-aquired Sony DVD player either!

I can get to the "cube" screen but my DVD remote has no numbers on it so I can't type in the 1979 (which is a nod to the year the band became U2, right?)

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

I've never been able to get them to work on my Apex player, but here is a link that may help you:

http://www.dvdreview.com/eastereggs/collect/340.html

My SOny DVD controller has no numbers either (might be the same one) But I got in byu using a Wega TV remote that can also control DVD and the numbers from there worked on it. Type 1 enter 9 enter 7 enter and 6 enter. If not you could also try the search function and switching to the last title.

Hey!

I have a Sony DVD player too! But I have found a very simple way to get the easter eggs....

If you guys have a shuffle button on your remote, press it as many as you can till you get both easter eggs.... I done it by accident and there they were! :D

Good luck!

dougal

I've never found one, is it not on the VHS?

Didn't they become U2 by 1978 when they were on that TV show we see footage of? Weren't they on it the first time as The Hype and then again as U2? LOL most band change members and keep the name they kept the members and changed the name;)

Back
Top Bottom