HELP! What did Bono sing at the Fly intro in Denver 01.04.06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Finally we will playin THE FLY, and i just want to sing what Bono did in Denver, which sounds really cool. Can anyone help?

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

I was there man! I have a pretty good boot. "Do ya hear me crawl? Your never there when I call. Do ya hear what I say. You don't know what I mean. You took my heart, from the May second star. Ohhhh Ohhh lover be cool be nice treat ecahother right mmmm lover be cool be nice treat eachother right cause love we shine like a burnin star fallin from the skyyy too-night cause love we shine like a burnin star fallin from the sky tonight ahhh haaaa (guitar starts in) shake it up now shake it up now keep it goin now keep it goin now keep it goin now keep it goin now ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!" (start original lyrics) I personally believe that this is the coolest version of the fly and one of the best live performances of the song ever!!!! This baby rocks!!!! My fiancee and I were in the heart for this concert and this is the only song intro that I didn't catch right away but holy sh*t! What a song!! The May second star part is right (I listened to the intro about 50 times before I replied just to make sure
smile.gif

------------------
Keep F***ing up the mainstream.

Anyway this song is one of my fav song. It always was, but since I had a magic moment in the summer w/Bono, THE FLY is my holy psalm...

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Originally posted by macphistofly:
I was there man! I have a pretty good boot. "Do ya hear me crawl? Your never there when I call. Do ya hear what I say. You don't know what I mean. You took my heart, from the May second star. Ohhhh Ohhh lover be cool be nice treat ecahother right mmmm lover be cool be nice treat eachother right cause love we shine like a burnin star fallin from the skyyy too-night cause love we shine like a burnin star fallin from the sky tonight ahhh haaaa (guitar starts in) shake it up now shake it up now keep it goin now keep it goin now keep it goin now keep it goin now ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!" (start original lyrics) I personally believe that this is the coolest version of the fly and one of the best live performances of the song ever!!!! This baby rocks!!!! My fiancee and I were in the heart for this concert and this is the only song intro that I didn't catch right away but holy sh*t! What a song!! The May second star part is right (I listened to the intro about 50 times before I replied just to make sure
smile.gif

I was also at this show and only just got the boot last week, so I haven't absorbed this intro yet. But when I was listening to it in the car, it seemed different from other intros to this song and I got very excited about it. I think it might possibly be the best song from that show--what do you think? Now I have to listen to it more closely.

Back
Top Bottom