HELP! U2.com login issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristieLovesU2

Babyface
Hi everyone...

Is anyone else having problems logging in to U2.com lately? I've been sitting on my computer trying for hours to log into the website and it is not working. I'm not getting any messages about an invalid password or anything, so I don't think that I'm just stupidly entering the wrong password 500 times. It just keeps returning to the plain, non-member website. I'm really worried because I know tickets are going on sale soon and I don't want to miss it just because technology hates me! Any suggestions on what I should do??

~Christie

"What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow"

I was having problems creating an account, it kept telling me I was using an invalid character and wasnt. I emailed them and told them I was trying to give them my $40 and to help out, and guess what....no reponse in over a week. u2.com is awful, I dont know what to tell you.

Yes i have been having trouble and the presales are about to happen within the next week or 2. I've tried calling fanfire and the supervisor is not in to change my account since I saved my profile by mistake without no password in the field box. Plus I changed my e-mail to my user name at u2.com .

Christie, please contact me. I have a suggestion.

Hi, Christie. I have an idea. Even if you have successfully become a member at U2.com, please contact me. This might be a good way for you to get part of your money back.

Nate
e-mail: nate@uky.edu
or
phone: 888-950-4715, x3473

Thanks. Hope to talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom