Help please - hands that built america...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~fairy_girl~

Acrobat
sorry i know this has probably been asked before but im doing some work for the corrs website i work at so can u help me please.

can you tell me anything about the things Andrea and Sharon Corr did for this song... :)

i remember reading on here before that andrea played the penny whistle and sharon played the violin, and it was only on one version of the song.

can you give me any details please ? :)

yeah i think that's how it went for the soundtrack version. cos there's the version on the best of, there's the version on the dvd/video and then there's the soundtrack version. violin and penny whistle are on that one.

thanks for your reply :)

so its definately the soundtrack version ?

what about the single ?

sorry for askin so many questions :der:

thanks for your help tho :wave:

glad i could be of some help

the soundtrack version definetly is the one with the whistle and violin.

i suppose that the single is the version that goes with the video which includes clips from GONY, but i'm not positive. if single is the one with the piano part intro from the dvd, then it's not the soundtrack version. i'm guessing that the single isn't the soundtrack version cos the video version wasn't the soundtrack version. too bad, cos it's a slightly better version (although the dvd/video version does have the prominent piano intro...)

Back
Top Bottom