Help needed! What is this song called...?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
In the "Unforgettable Fire"-doc in the Slane-dvd, Bono and Edge try to sing a song (something like "In this looove song..."), but breaks out in laughter and then Bono says "Sorry 'bout that!"... My question is -

What is the name of this song???

I'm quite sure I heard the song a few days ago, but I can't remember the name! :banghead: :reject:

Please, could anyone help me?!

Sue DeNym said:
The Three Sunrises.

It's on the "Wide Awake In America" EP, if you can find a copy.

Thank you so much! :bow:

I've got the EP, but never really listened to it :reject: ...I only heard this song for the first time the other day when I was importing songs to my ipod, and thought "Hey, I've heard that one before - that's from the UF-doc!", but then I forgot the name and now I thought it was in a another playlist, so I got crazy looking for it and not finding it - How embarassing! :banghead: :reject:

My favorite part of the documentary:

"Now look at what you've done with your bloody rock and roll music ... you've put out the sun!"

:lol:

Toss out the jumbly mess of Elvis Presley and America and slap that one on instead.

I mean, at least it's an actual, completed SONG.

corianderstem said:
My favorite part of the documentary:

"Now look at what you've done with your bloody rock and roll music ... you've put out the sun!"

:lol:

where is teh funny in that? :wink:

corianderstem said:
Toss out the jumbly mess of Elvis Presley and America and slap that one on instead.

Remove Indian Summer Sky, 4th of July, and EPAA. Then replace those with Endless Deep, The Three Sunrises, and Love Comes Tumbling, and the album gets a whole lot better. :drool:

corianderstem said:

:yes: Out: EPAA and 4th of July, In: Sunrises and Love Comes Tumbling :drool: Screw flow. :lol:

LemonMelon said:
Remove Indian Summer Sky, 4th of July, and EPAA. Then replace those with Endless Deep, The Three Sunrises, and Love Comes Tumbling, and the album gets a whole lot better. :drool:

Endless Deep is War era. You want the glory that is Bass Trap.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
11o´clock: The King or Queen of bumping old threads!!!

I don't even get the point. It's not as if they're posting any earth-shattering insight.

With all the discussion of taking this song out to add that song, I feel the itch to post a "If Only" Unforgettable Fire album tracklisting (and not the Axver Special :wink: ).

The Three Sunrises
A Sort of Homecoming
Pride
Wire
The Unforgettable Fire
Promenade
4th of July
Bad
Indian Summer Sky
Bass Trap
Love Comes Tumbling
Elvis Presley and America
MLK

13 songs. Wonderful.

Needs a few seconds in kingdom come though. Say about sixty of them. And a couple of boomerangs.

Aardvark747 said:

"In an age" Did I really say that?:down:

I'd be more concerned about "2nite". It's a pointless two letter saving on "tonight". :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom