Help name a U2 theme Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klink

Acrobat
I'm trying to get a bar to host a U2 Party before the tour starts. I'm trying to think of an imaginative name for the evening...you know? Something consistent with a U2 theme or song and that is kind of fun but also clever. This evening will also serve to promote donations to a local charity.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

Jon

Leave it behind

How about a U2 "You've got to leave it behind" party where you have to leave your clothes at home to get into the bar?

Since that probably won't work, have a "U2's Miracle Drug" party and give the proceeds to DATA, with some creative "Miracle Drinks" for the party goers.

Re: Leave it behind

beLIEve said:
How about a U2 "You've got to leave it behind" party where you have to leave your clothes at home to get into the bar?

Since that probably won't work, have a "U2's Miracle Drug" party and give the proceeds to DATA, with some creative "Miracle Drinks" for the party goers.

Or you can do the "you've got to leave it behind" bit with a food or clothing drive...

Haha! I like that first suggestion, but I fear that it will not be greeted with the type of enthusiasm I'm hoping for. i like all the ideas so far. Thanks and please keep 'em coming.

Jon

When the Zoo TV Outside Broadcast rolled through my town I threw a party and called it "The U2 Zoo Bar-b-que". We even made a banner!

Back
Top Bottom