Help me make this list for the archives!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I will adjust when songs are added but U2 songs that we know of that haven't been released.....

Electrical Storm
Untidy Life
Nosejob
Origin of the Species
Yesterday and Tomorrow
Sun Moon Stars
Novelty Act
Sometime
Stir My Soul
Stranded
Bulldozer
Jesus Drove Me
Tough
She's gonna blow your house down
Piano: Poem
Sometimes you can't make it on your own
A Man's a Man
You can't give your heart away
I Love You
Jubilee
Landscape
Cry Baby
Indian Jam
Sponge
Lose Control
Levitation
The Hands that Built America (5/10)
All Because You (5/10)

[This message has been edited by Swan269 (edited 05-11-2002).]

are you including old stuff they wrote pre-boy? or ones that became other songs? (like trevor and silver lining, along with several from salome outtakes)

------------------
you look sharp inside your pointed shoes, i have this picture hanging in my room...
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

I guess from Achtung Outtakes on.......anything before that you would think is gone for good.

In an interview with Nial Stokes, Bono mentioned that they have recorded Electrical Storm and it would blow us away.

------------------
In this Ozland

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
are you including old stuff they wrote pre-boy? or ones that became other songs? (like trevor and silver lining, along with several from salome outtakes)

Isn?t silver lining just the old name of 11 oclock tick tock???There isn?t a difference, is there???

WOW!!!!! I never heard of these songs! I see a few that I remember hearing something about, but other than that these are new to me. Are these complete songs or are they songs that they are working on? Just curious!:idea:

What about the original version of Pete The Chop ? i'm not talking about Treasure(Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?). The only recording of this one was a bootleg recorded before Boy came out. The song was never officially recorded.

to answer your question.....some of them are complete demos or titles that were floating around and I read them in print (aka Bill Flanagan's Book and Prop.)

Back
Top Bottom