Help inflate my ego, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I think the biggest thread I've ever had for more then a year has been like 30 or something. Seems like I just don't know the right buttons to push with you guys...

or do I.................?

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

well maybe you only push the buttons of the intellectuals, considering that they are in the minority here.

*will be sure to reply to all of your threads from now on in order to be considered intelligent*

biggrin.gif

(btw I was joking, you are all very smart, especially Basstrap)

pssst... is your ego any bigger?

What are you willing to do for me?

anything involving a thick rope, duct tape, and a box of donuts.

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

I'll help inflate your ego...

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Silly basstrap.

All you have to do is mention Radiohead... flame on.

------------------
I'll laugh until my head comes off

Start a topic that makes a critical point of

a) Bono's singing
b) The "safeness" of ATYCLB
c) whether or not the band should concentrate on music for themselves rather than trying to keep up with the MTV generation
or
d) why TTUW is so sexy
wink.gif

*pulls out a bicycle pump*

I think we all know what you can do with this. Lets just say the hose goes in one particular orifice, and then you pump. Theres your inflation. Enjoy.

Well, it appears that Basstrap is four (now three with this post) away from his 30.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Back
Top Bottom