Help! I can't get anything done!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I am so wishing ES had leaked earlier than it did - school started Monday and I haven't been able to get anything done. I'm a 3rd year vet student, so I'm only really hurting myself I guess; it's not like I'm at work on someone else's clock, getting paid while I gobble up any and all U2 info. Now I'm desperate to see the video, hear all of the Hands That Built America, and on and on. Are there any recovering U2 addicts out there with any advice? My husband thinks I am psycho, I'm being to wonder myself.... I'm looking into moving to Ireland to try to set myself up as the personal veterinarian for U2's pets. Help!!!! :confused: :huh: :coocoo:

bonosloveslave said:
My husband thinks I am psycho, I'm being to wonder myself.... I'm looking into moving to Ireland to try to set myself up as the personal veterinarian for U2's pets. Help!!!! :confused: :huh: :coocoo:

Um, I'm quite sure that U2 already have vets for their animals. And it's a bit stalkerish to move to Ireland with that motive, after confessing to be a U2 addict. :no: :coocoo:

Re: Re: Help! I can't get anything done!!

HelloAngel said:
it's a bit stalkerish to move to Ireland with that motive, after confessing to be a U2 addict. :no: :coocoo:

yup i tried that 1; dispite my total lack of vetinary knowledge

Ok, thank you for the reality check. I guess I couldn't leave my beloved US of A unless it was a really really good reason, that probably isn't it. I'm still not getting any studying done though, my repro class is not even enough to draw me away... :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom