Help! HTDAAB virgins! Are you there??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

No problem! I can see why you would have been annoyed. In fact, I'm even a little annoyed with myself because I couldn't stick it out.

I have great respect for you and others like you who are managing not to download it. Trust me, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

I have just come across the thread u started about trying not to download it! Bless! U nearly made it! To be honest, if it wasnt for the fact my computer is so shite and slow, I might be tempted to have a go myself...:eyebrow:
:wink:

I enjoy reading comments from people who have heard it, and I'll do my part to keep everything organized for everyone, but I won't download it. :)

HelloAngel said:
I enjoy reading comments from people who have heard it, and I'll do my part to keep everything organized for everyone, but I won't download it. :)

Me too... Well I have downloaded a couple of songs, but i'm not listening. Maybe I should delete them, because you never know what you could to in sleep ;).

i didn't download it, not for the band or the label (actually im very angry of the way they treat fast cars, i thought of downloading it as a revenge), but it's just i enjoy buying and listening to the album that i don't know whats that inside. its really weird to spend money and buy something you are already tired of, and that was my feeling when i bought atyclb.
let's see how long can i be holding out
i have heard aboy and cobl live versions, am i still a virgin?

It's not the same to listen to separate files than the whole packaged CD.

We will enjoy the relese so much more because of our patience.

I'm glad there are other people like me. :sad: ....:wink:

I'm not going to download it

I enjoy it much better when I hear it for the first time on CD

I refuse to listen until I get my collector's edition set. The only song I've heard is Vertigo I purchased off iTunes, and part of original of species from the iPod event. That is more than enough for me. I have never heard the Pop nor Boy albums (yes I'm a newbie fan, only been a fan since March), maybe I'll buy those. Oh the advantages of being a newbie fan!.

Aardvark747 said:

I have just come across the thread u started about trying not to download it! Bless! U nearly made it! To be honest, if it wasnt for the fact my computer is so shite and slow, I might be tempted to have a go myself...:eyebrow:
:wink:

Yes, I nearly made it. :wink: The internal struggles I had to go through were awful! Bloody stupid high-speed Internet... It makes me do illegal things. :(

Well, I've been waiting for this album for over 4 years, so another couple weeks is no big deal.

It's called self-control, people. Unfortunately most don't have it.

Listen, why should I wait? I'm going to buy the album anyway, and I can't help it being leaked!
It's a great album. Go download it. You should only feel guilty if you don't buy it. Anyway, I believe iTunes will get it soon, so buy it there then.

I am getting the 3 different versions of Vertigo on monday. That and the very apropriate "Are you gonna wait forever" are going to help me hold out till monday 22 november when the deluxe version is in the house.

NO downloading leaks for me! I have never experienced a new U2 album release (with the exception of the '1990-2000 Best Of'), and I want to make my "first time" memorable....not in the back of my grandfather's basement with a mere 56k modem :drunk:

God Part III said:
Listen, why should I wait? I'm going to buy the album anyway, and I can't help it being leaked!
It's a great album. Go download it. You should only feel guilty if you don't buy it. Anyway, I believe iTunes will get it soon, so buy it there then.

I would buy the album even though i listened. For me, it has nothing to do about guilt. It's just that I have planned 22 november to be a GREAT day. And that these PC-speakers are crap, so I will not throw the first listen through these pieces og shit ;).

may i make a suggestion? anyone who wants to download this.. pre-order the album off of amazon, then download all you want :)

by the way... i've listened up to track #7 and its sounds great so far.. the whole album has this new style to it.. they definately have changed their sound once again

I listened to 15 seconds of Miracle Drug and then deleted it. That is all I need to hear to make waiting until the 23rd worth it. I'm with you you virgins you. :wink: Let's make sure we lose it together, at the right time :drool:

AFAIK it's gonna be avaliable in stores. HMV Canada is getting the box sex (hence the pic on Interference)

er, set, not sex

Umm, I am a HTDAAB virgin because I still am clueless as to where to download the thing! Maybe its a sign. Will wait until Nov. 23, will wait until Nov. 23...

I'm going to wait too. I've heard a few snippets of some of the songs but I don't want to download the whole thing. It's nothing against the people that did, I just can't.

Canadiens1160, the t is nowhere near the x on the keyboard!

:eyebrow: :wink:

And yeah, it has nothing to do with guilt for me, I just want the experience in full. This is my first anticipated U2 album, and I want to do it right.

Yup. I heard a minute or so bit of All because of you (beach version, and didn't really hear that much), and I waited till radio played it to hear Vertigo.

Back
Top Bottom