Help fans with no acces to ITMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

War Child
Hi, Mexico doesn't have an ITMS, please if someone could help me out with the Bomb and leave behind outtakes i'd appreciate it. Help third world fans!!!!

Yeah help us!!! Please! Damn Itunes store, by the way, did u happen to find the DVD or Collector´s Edition of HTDAAB anywhere? All they have here is the standard edition, and they have no idea when the others are coming.

Last edited:
Good luck. Somehow the lot here have become greedy. True colors are showing and it's not pretty. If you have nothing to give them (for trade), I doubt you'll get anything.

AtomicLemon said:
Good luck. Somehow the lot here have become greedy. True colors are showing and it's not pretty. If you have nothing to give them (for trade), I doubt you'll get anything.

Whats great about the internet is theres always people who just want to "fuck the man". They'll be available for all of us, illegal or not very shortly.

Lots of inpatience (myself included) because we're all fans in here.

AtomicLemon said:
Well yes, so greedy we paid $150 for a digital box set of music. Seriously, it's an incentive for those who made the investment to spend their money on this product, and I find it very rude for you to make accusations of greed because we choose not to break copyright law. If you have any grievances it should be with Apple, the label, U2, and your government. We're not in charge of whether or not your country gets an iTMS. :tsk:

the big problem here is not Greedy people or whiney little foriegners (haha j/k, that was tasteless and brash) but the problem here is no one has yet seemed to catch on to INterference's new digital music policy. We are no longer allowed to distribute copyrighted meterial on this site. So eveyone do the mods a favor and stop asking for it!

What files we distribute via e-mail are our own business, the site can't be held responsible for that. They just can't encourage it.

If anyone would like to send some goodies to amakaxver@gmail.com I will not object.

thanks UKTan! I've sent an email to your address. If you're ever in mexico I'll take you out to dinner or something!

If any full copies of Flower Child and Levitate are hovering around ... my e-mail address won't have any problems with them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom