HELP!!! Does Ticketmaster refund/cancel orders?? Need to know ASAP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacFly2

The Fly
I've already posted this in Elevation....

I'm so freaked right now, I just checked my email account and have 2 orders from ticketmaster. In the process of ordering 2 gold seating tix for Miami. I accidentally ordered twice. Meaning I have 4 gold seating tix. The problem is in the process of ordering the 2nd pair of tix(the pair I was searching for), I switched credit cards. So now I have 2 orders under different credit cards. I'm not sure if Ticketmaster will cancel my order. I know if you order twice on the same credit card, they'll cancel your second order. I'm so freaked right now, I can't afford this.
So if anybody knows please let me know ASAP.

Does anyone want these 2 tickets?
There for Miami Sunday December 2.
Sec 118 Row 20 Seats 1 and 2.
I'd liked to sell em for face value, $284.50.
I'd be willing to sell em for less if thats the case. Respond here and I'll post my email address.

MacFly2

You'd have a better chance of selling them than Ticketmaster refunding them. I worked at a Ticketmaster outlet 2 years ago and the only time we could refund a ticket was if the show was cancelled.

You'll have no problem selling them though.

------------------
The one and only!

That's not entirly true mikal... if you cancel your order on the day of the purchase, they will refund your tickets... well, in Canada they do.

I actually have the same problem.
frown.gif

damn, wrong smiliey at the top! gah!

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 11-17-2001).]

Hey, I can offer $220 for them, I know it's not the price you want but it's all I can shell out for tickets. Let me know if this is okay with you. My e-mail is Slickwilly_jb@hotmail.com

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Originally posted by J-Tree:
That's not entirly true mikal... if you cancel your order on the day of the purchase, they will refund your tickets... well, in Canada they do.

hmm... maybe they changed their policy then!

Or maybe Ticketmaster just didn't train me right(considering their training program lasts about 5 minutes).

------------------
The one and only!

Originally posted by MacFly2:
I know if you order twice on the same credit card, they'll cancel your second order.

Well, aside from the cost of it all, I think you're fine. I thought the limit was 4 tickets overall, and only 2 GAs per person. I think if you had 4 GAs, they'd cancel, but not GCs. You'll easily get rid of them if you post to all these lists.

Amy

Originally posted by mikal:
Or maybe Ticketmaster just didn't train me right(considering their training program lasts about 5 minutes).

Gee...like we couldn't tell after trying to order U2 tickets through them...
rolleyes.gif
*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by MacFly2:
I know if you order twice on the same credit card, they'll cancel your second order.

I know that's not true. The limit is set per card/transaction. So if you purchase 6 tickets seperately with the same card, and you're still under the limit, you're okay.... or at least, you better be okay or I just got fucked hardcore for the Cult.
eek.gif

------------------

it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

I know that's not true. The limit is set per card/transaction. So if you purchase 6 tickets seperately with the same card, and you're still under the limit, you're okay.... or at least, you better be okay or I just got fucked hardcore for the Cult.
eek.gif

I may be kind of late replying, but I'll give it a go anyway...

My mother and I were so frantic to get tickets that we accidentally ordered 2 sets of 3 tickets with the same credit card...however, one of those sets of seats was a lot better, and we didn't want those to be the cancelled ones. After we finally got ahold of a human on the phone for Ticketmaster, it was no problem to cancel the one order.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

eek.gif

Damn my entire message got deleted, after there was an error when I tried posting and hit the back button.
Anyway my response to this was that I and and my brother ordered tix on the same credit card, I asked him before to them for me b/c I thought I couldn't instead I was able to. I had to orders confirmed in the my email account, so I called ticketmaster told em the situation. They canceled the second order that was entered on the credit card.

Thanks for everyones help. I was able to get rid of them from a friend, and at the same price so no money loss there. Thanks everyone!

By the way does anyone now if you can pick up will call tickets ahead of time, besides the day of the show? Or does it depend on the venue? I've never done will call before

Back
Top Bottom