Hello from U2photos.com - after many months, prints are available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ottofilm

The Fly
Hey Gang -

I know I've not been around very much on the boards recently; no new photos to report and it's been kind of a hard (but not always bad hard, sometimes good hard) year. Anyway, as has been discussed around here recently, running a website costs some real bucks, and Joel's not the only one who needs help. Also, I get asked for prints of the stuff at U2photos.com all the time, but most of the time, I just don't have the time. But now, here's a chance to take care of three things at once.

Prints of my stuff are available from today until December 4th only; I might extend it but I'm not sure I can deliver before Christmas for orders after that.

For being a community member, you can get a big discount - $7 to $8 off - by entering the word "lemon" in the reference box below the shopping cart; it'll reload the page with discounted prices. Without this community, the photos wouldn't exist, so that is my Christmas thank you.

If you're a premium member paid up for a year, Elvis will email you a different reference word, and with that word, you can get prints for even less- $12 to $16 off per print. Just a single print will pay for the entire membership or more, and if you buy more than one, well, you do the math.

The amount of print sales above the actual lab costs will help keep my site online, and both reference codes also help with Interference.com. You get photos, if you buy them as presents your family or friends get something different, and you help keep two expensive to operate sites online, everybody's happy.

A few notes:

1) Prints have not been available since April, and after this offer I'm not sure if or when I'll be able to do it again.

2) Even if I do offer prints again, I'm unlikely to offer a choice of any photo on the site, as it's a ton of work. I'll probably only offer a handful of favorites. If there's an obscure photo you want, I'd not wait.

3) There's a good chance I won't offer 8x10's anymore after this, either; they're also a lot of work.

Since the last time I did this, some people complained about this or that, I have to say this: the site's free, and this keeps it free. Go look at the photos, enjoy, and know that this is the only way I can offer prints at all, and this is the only way I can keep the site online.

I hope to have new wallpapers available - also for free - by Christmas, so check back for that.

Thanks all...

otto

http://www.U2photos.com

One more note -

I've got a couple of hundred requests here for checking my negatives for this or that moment that someone is in, but isn't posted. I will be taking care of this in the next ten days also, but write me again if you need me to check something. Some email might have gotten lost; I get a lot of spam and sometimes it's hard to keep up with the real stuff.

PLEASE help me with this huge task by putting this in your subject line:

"Search Request: U2, Show City, Show Date"

And give me as many details as possible - where you were in the crowd, or when during the show you were on stage, etc.

Thanks,

otto

Back
Top Bottom