Hello from Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
Hey hey!!!! well im here at Trinity for the summer, studying the Irish Writers and Irish Literature.
My room in the apartment building im staying in actually overlooks the city in the direction of the studios. you can barely see the top of them from my window. I haven't gone down there yet, but willl soon with MullenGirl and CatDubh.

this city is truley amazing, anyone who gets a chance to come here should.

see ya all soon!
Kristen:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

bono-vox said:
Get them to take you to Rythym Records along the Quays and The Clarence :D

Have fun!!!!!!!!!! :D

oh, no, don?t go there or you?ll end up spending loads of money on cd?s, t-shirts, posters...... My credit card is just about to recover after last years visit to the shop

:D :D :D

Kiki said:
Hey hey!!!! well im here at Trinity for the summer, studying the Irish Writers and Irish Literature.
Wow, I'm so jealous - that's wonderful! What program are you there through (or just Trinity)??

AM said:

oh, no, don?t go there or you?ll end up spending loads of money on cd?s, t-shirts, posters...... My credit card is just about to recover after last years visit to the shop

:D :D :D

Ha ha ha, so true... so true...
My Visa hasn't recovered from ANY of my trip to Dublin...

I'm studying here through the univeristy of Iowa. its their writing program and i found out about it from a friend of mine. They have it every summer for those interested, but beware, there is a TON of writing to do for it and during it. i have alot of projects and homework to do.....although i still have time to go out and play with MG and Cat!!! lol

Suzie I will be calling you soon, maybe tonight after my lecture.

hello ABEL and RAFFIE and Khanada and Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love and hugs,
Kristen

Back
Top Bottom