hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
Welcome Rock_Angel, thanks for coming back. You have a cool name btw, but you need to watch out for some of the other "angels" we have around here
biggrin.gif

LOL, just kidding of course, welcome back just in time
smile.gif

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
welcome back! Just in time to celebrate with us as our boys rock the Grammies tonite!!! woohoo!
biggrin.gif

* kicks 3 hour time zone difference.

I'll be all by myself, with no interference friends seeing as I DONT want to know whats going on ahead of time.
frown.gif
mad.gif

hmmm, well, i used to post here a long time ago... this was the first forum i ever visited.. i still like it here.. i think.. because now that i'm back, i see that i don't know anyone!
frown.gif

i hope to meet some new friends here, just like i did when i first came here.

well, a bit about myself.. my name is ketty, i'm 14 and i live in israel.. i'm a very boring person, but i love u2.. that what counts.. i think.. hehe

Welcome back!
biggrin.gif

(BTW, do you go into the chat as Mary?)

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

welcome back! Just in time to celebrate with us as our boys rock the Grammies tonite!!! woohoo!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
biggrin.gif

it's tonight? argh! *hits herself on the head*

well, thanks for reminding me anyway
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom