Heavy metal fans :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
By the way, Nube Gris, I heard a rumour that this is going to be the new banner for Interference. :hmm:

meekandobedient.gif

Ya know...I'm getting really tired of you being rude lately, regardless of how subtle you may think it is. You need to knock it off.

Bonochick said:
I'm getting really tired of you being rude lately

:shrug: I made that comment over two months ago. I'm only "rude" when I feel it's justified. Come on, the guy said The Edge was a better musician than Jimi Hendrix. If that doesn't scream "sheep" I don't know what does. If you read most of my other posts in EYKIW, they're mostly pleasant and contribute to the discussion. I'll admit there are times when I can be nasty, but that's the norm in this part of the forum. Other people have said worse things and not been called out.

Last edited:
Well, I'm sorry that it took me so long to see that post of yours. We can't catch everything here the moment it happens.

The reason I'm irritated is because I just reprimanded you last night for this:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3771618#post3771618

I'm only "rude" when I feel it's justified.

Justified or not...we don't allow people to be rude here. It's just not necessary. Hey, if somebody feels Edge is greater than Jimi Hendrix...that's their opinion. Respect it. Or...as I said in that other thread...if you can't respect someone and have nothing nice to say...don't say anything at all.

And the norm if this forum is not to be nasty. If you feel that way, something is wrong. Like I said, we can't catch everything. If you see something, report it.

That's three posts. Three posts. Out of how many? As for the U2girl comment, do you know how rude U2girl has been to me in the past? :lol: I'd go searching for posts with her holier-than-thou attitude, but I don't believe in looking for a reason to get someone into trouble.

GibsonGirl said:
That's three posts. Three posts. Out of how many?

Doesn't matter. It's three posts too many. There's no excuse.

As for U2girl...you'll see she was also reprimanded in that thread.

Whatever. Sue me for adding a little harmless humour here and there. That's the last I'll say on this. The only post that I feel might have been out of line is the one I made to U2girl, but as I said, she has been terribly rude in the past as well.

Interference is the best!!!

Bonochick said:
Well, I'm sorry that it took me so long to see that post of yours. We can't catch everything here the moment it happens.

The reason I'm irritated is because I just reprimanded you last night for this:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3771618#post3771618

Justified or not...we don't allow people to be rude here. It's just not necessary. Hey, if somebody feels Edge is greater than Jimi Hendrix...that's their opinion. Respect it. Or...as I said in that other thread...if you can't respect someone and have nothing nice to say...don't say anything at all.

And the norm if this forum is not to be nasty. If you feel that way, something is wrong. Like I said, we can't catch everything. If you see something, report it.
so people should be called sheep simply because of there own musical tastes?

Galeongirl said:
sorry to walk in on this, but since when is being rude and bashing other people humour?

59.gif

You must enjoy stirring the pot, galeongirl! I'm sure I've got a picture of Bono doing that somewhere.

Someone calling fellow U2 fans "sheep" and making fun (at every opportunity) of people not liking U2 getting bashed really has no place in calling others rude.
If only you cared about your own posts as you seem to care of other people's ...

Last edited:
U2girl said:
Someone calling fellow U2 fans "sheep" and making fun (at every opportunity) of people not liking U2 getting bashed really has no place in calling others rude.
If only you cared about your own posts as you seem to care of other people's ...

I seem to recall YOU being called out for your rudeness as well, Kettle.

U2girl said:
Not referring to that thread, believe it or not. Nice try.

Nice edit. I saw the reference to the other thread before you removed it. :) Don't try to fool me.

yeah sure, here you go... can you pass me the Coke please :tongue:

U2girl said:
Not referring to that thread, believe it or not. Nice try.

O rly?

I didn't realise that you could be exempt from rudeness from one thread to another!

Maybe you can give me a list of where it's okay to be rude and then not get called out for it? It seems to me like Bonochick believes that rudeness is applicable all over the forum, wouldn't you agree?

StopHammertime.jpg

Okay, folks, listen up!

Toss your popcorn buckets away...the drama stops now.

In summary:

1. Don't be rude.

2. If you've been rude in the past and haven't been reprimanded for it...that doesn't mean it's okay. That just means that the mods are humans, and we can't possibly read every single thing posted here to make sure it's not violating a rule. If you see an issue that hasn't been addressed by a mod, go ahead and report it. We appreciate help in trying to keep this place civil and running smoothly.

3. If this thread doesn't go back to the original topic, there will be a whole lot of lockin' goin' on. :heart: :lock: :heart:

GibsonGirl said:

59.gif

You must enjoy stirring the pot, galeongirl! I'm sure I've got a picture of Bono doing that somewhere.
sorry how am i "stirring the pot"? am just sticking up for the people whom you call "sheep"

p.s. bonochick i apologise and wrote this post without seeing yours, please delete this post if needed

KUEFC09U2 said:

p.s. bonochick i apologise and wrote this post without seeing yours, please delete this post if needed

Oh, and I and figured as much...that we were doing our replies at the same time. It's okay, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom