Heart Wristbands!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garibaldo

The Fly
Hey, what are the chances that the wristband to get into the heart will be the same between the Oakland and Sacramento venues?

*bump*
smile.gif

Why?

Do you want to cheat your way into the heart?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Ahhh...cheating to get into the heart...a very shameful act
wink.gif
A word of advice my yankee friend...don't tell Zooropamanda, she will hold it against you for 10 years past your death!!

Basically, there is a bit of luck involved. They rotate between 4 (I think) different coloured bands and if you are lucky, go for it! I was with Slane after I saw a London show and got in...

All the best matey
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

If he's got a fake band it's not like he's keeping anybody out of the heart.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
If he's got a fake band it's not like he's keeping anybody out of the heart.

Good point, but it is still another spot in the heart taken. I suppose it is just the principle of the matter.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I could just as easily change the colors on the band or print out a replica in all four colors

They are not made of regular paper so that won't work. Every line I have been in you get banded after they look at your ticket, if someone already had a band that would be awfully suspicious!

I wouldn't start with the band on. After the opening act, a lot of the heart people exit for intermission and come back just a few minutes before the show. At this point everyone has been given a wristband, so it won't seem suspicious at all. It would probably be better if I did this while the band was playing because it'll be dark and they won't look carefully.

I don't mean to come off as one of those jerks that cuts in line at 5 pm and expects to get in the heart. I was at Oakland #2 on Friday at 12:30 pm and I put in my 7 hours to get into the heart (I was one of the last ones in). The problem with Sacramento is that I have a late labratory class that day in Berkeley, CA! I know a lot of you are taking off work and skipping classes (I certainly did on Friday), but there is no possible way I could skip this class. If I skip it, the teacher (also my boss at work) will fail me and most likely fire me, which means late graduation and no medical school
frown.gif
Also, I noticed that the Oakland heart had barely anybody in it, so it's probably not the case that people like me will ruin the heart. How many people could figure this out and pull this off on the floor anyways? I think you could bring old wristbands and 4 color markers. If I can just figure out what color the wristbands are during the intermission between No Doubt and U2 (when the heart peole come out), I can color in the squares with the new color and just casually waive my hand at the security guard as I pass by while it's dark. It's not like they actually stare at your wristband during the show. Hmmm....

No after the band starts playing the security will notice it even more if people try to get in. There is always a big fat guy with his arms folded standing at the entrance. When I left for a bathroom break before the show even started they were careful and I had to tell them I was leaving and remind them I was me on the way back.

You know what REALLY doesn't work guys? Trying to sneak down from the stands to the GA floor. Yep, I tried and got busted
eek.gif

I didn't really sneak, I just thought if I walked down there no one would notice, but they do notice! I got threatened and sent back to my seat. It was worth a try, and it wasn't hurting anyone like sneaking into the heart because the floor was so empty towards the back and that's where I would have been.

What you don't realize is that Garibaldo has not removed the wrist band from his arm since his last time in the heart.

Hehehe...true...true...I know if I color in the squares with the right color it would totally work. Wish me luck! Concert is tomorrow night!

Wireman: The fact that I have a life is the problem. It would be much more convenient for me to stand in line all day if I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom