headset during vertigo tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob33

Rock n' Roll Doggie
ok, just curious....during the vertigo tour, did bono do any performances where he was wearing the headset with the microphone built in? like the RTSS performance ZooTV

i don't think so...

a headset would be useless once he was also "playing" guitar. :p

I think he's only ever done that:

ZooTV: end of BTBS, RTSS
PopMart: Miami, BTBS

phillyfan26 said:

Elevation: New York*

*-Not on every performance.

He was wearing some kind of damn hat with the headset mic at times. The headset mic didn't work so great, if I remember correctly.

eta: Yep, the video is from one of the dates I was at. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I do remember the mic not working right at at least one Anaheim show.

Last edited:
Yeah, he wasn't wearing it in Boston unless my memory is a piece of shit (highly possible).

phillyfan26 said:
Yeah, he wasn't wearing it in Boston unless my memory is a piece of shit (highly possible).

Bono had dropped the whole cowboy hat/headset deal by that point. It was only used for the first half of the first leg on the Elevation tour.

Bono did not use a headset on the Vertigo tour at all from what I recall. Just Larry and Edge used one at different points.

Why do we care? :scratch:

Did Bono wear a white tshirt this year? If so, my thoughts on the Vertigo Tour and the next album will change drastically. :yes:

Utoo said:
Why do we care? :scratch:

Did Bono wear a white tshirt this year? If so, my thoughts on the Vertigo Tour and the next album will change drastically. :yes:

Obviously someone was interested thats why. Does it matter? Why respond to a thread or even read one you find uninteresting? ;)

Blue Room said:

Obviously someone was interested thats why. Does it matter? Why respond to a thread or even read one you find uninteresting? ;)

Post count. :drool:

:wink:

Billy Rotten said:
Bono's T-shirts are [RED]

uh no they're not...
This tour Bono had EDUN tshirts, same with Edge's tshirts.... and Bono does not actually have any of the red tshirts... it's fake Bono who has.. :barf:

Bono does have some (Red) clothes, the denim shirt for instance, and some other stuff... but none of the tshirts with the words on it...

Back
Top Bottom