He gets sexual pleasure from the collection of data

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
"He gets sexual pleasure from the collection of data"

Edge is the man! I love all the guys from U2 but edge is fuckin' man. After watching their 'Making Of The Joshua Tree" DVD and what Bono has been saying about the new album, Edge in my opinion 'IS' U2. The quiet genious and I wonder if he does get off on data? :eyebrow:

:bow: :edge: :love:

wouldn't say that u2 is him, but his guitar playing is certainly my favourite thing about the band

Re: "He gets sexual pleasure from the collection of data"

gherman said:
...and I wonder if he does get off on data?

I hope not :huh:

data-2.jpg

Re: "He gets sexual pleasure from the collection of data"

gherman said:
Edge is the man! I love all the guys from U2 but edge is fuckin' man. After watching their 'Making Of The Joshua Tree" DVD and what Bono has been saying about the new album, Edge in my opinion 'IS' U2. The quiet genious and I wonder if he does get off on data? :eyebrow:

I almost bought that DVD at Best By yesterday. Do you recommend it? :scratch:

Tiny Dancer, the Making of JT is totally must-have especially if you're a big nerd for all that behind-the-scenes stuff like I am.

Yertle, in Hot Press Edge said he is David Evans to custom officials and salespeople. On the UF video collection, he actually introduced himself as Dave Evans.

dsmith2904 said:

Yertle, in Hot Press Edge said he is David Evans to custom officials and salespeople. On the UF video collection, he actually introduced himself as Dave Evans.

:shocked: *makes a note that seeing this is absolutly necessary just to see that*

Re: Re: ADAM

u2popmofo said:

I agree, but what does that have to do with anything?

Just what i just said! Adam Clayton ROCKS!

But I agree about Edge - he has much to do with U2's sound. I think we will hear that on the next album - thinking about what Bono is saying these days...

Back
Top Bottom