Have you seen this U2 hating website?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As an English teacher you have no idea how much it pained me to read that article.

hey wasnt there somebody that used to be here called Maddox who kinda just took the piss out of U2 in amusing ways?:wink:

well the email address at the bottom is given as maddox@.....

just a thought...

This might be old news, so forgive me if it is, but this was the first time I've ever seen it. I was just wondering if y'all have seen this. This U2 hater is so bad that it is so damn funny to read. I thought I was going to fall out of my chair from laughing so hard! It's just so over the top! Anyway, here's the website:

:laugh: :laugh: :giggle: :giggle: :help:

i'm streaming with laughter,what the ekk is eating that guy so bad? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Why take the time to write all that? That person needs to find another hobby. :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, Maddox rules. Probably the funniest article ever. Methinks Maddox is a U2 fan in disguise :wink: that bit about The Edge is priceless

I've seen this before several times!

On Crumbs:
Bono could not be reached for comment as he was stepping off his private jet and into his limousine.

:lmao:

I think someone said (when this was originally posted many months ago) that the site was actually fake and made by a U2 fan.

Back
Top Bottom